Well, I must say she is so far not to bad looking for a wanna be blonde.... She seems to fit in the comfortably, Her and Belle seem to get along well.... Hopefully when and if the third Hunny shows up we don't start with the cold shoulder crap again...said in the utmost positive way of course......lol.. Nothing but positive thinking here......lol.. Just Sayin... :P:):P

OH YEA.... Myself and I agree with me... :)

Don't forget that if you put cams you will have fake attitude !

Not forget the last 10 months without any action in Barça 1 ; not normal for sure, cams explain this.

Many girls become more shier being recorded. To have some action RLC team must certainly encourage them. Not complain for this, be thanksful.

After seeing Milena and Belle this evening, it's clear that Milena is no new Lola (as I was afraid of in an earlier post). And thank god for that :)
They seem to be pretty much on the same page and are enjoying each others company. 2 bottles of wine already, this could be interesting.

Anyone know when/if there will be a third person in this apt?

Great night from Milena.

Finished three bottles of wine, a sexy photo session.

Disappointingly Bell went to bed. Milena lay on top of her bed naked and rubbed herself off with her fingers.

Milena certainly isn't camera shy - First shower naked, just panties in the kitchen although slightly odd that after the slinky dress that she put on that body rather than just staying in panties like Belle.

Despite the late night and a bottle and a half of wine she is up while Belle still sleeping / dozing.

Generally she seems very confident as if she has done something like this before. If not perhaps RLC gave her a membership to watch what goes on. The apartment needed someone like this as Belle seems to lack independence so they could not bring in just another girl similar to her, Megan, Rebecca etc. As I put on Belle's page I get the impression she didn't want her around 24/7 like a child or puppy so needed to be independent.

She is spending a lot of time on her laptop. Linking this with having a decent camera and last nights photo shoot is she a model scout / agent / manager similar to Ilona?