12 12
StnCld316

Fan Page for Julia and Eric

Julia and Eric does seem to be one of the lowest of viewers choice's "but these two doesn't have to worry about studying any kind of made up script" or but together a fake show for the viewers, some times we the viewers have to ask our self's "do we want fake for real".....I do think that maybe these two are really being them self's.....and if we wanted fake we do and well pay more to watch "B1 B2 and GP and some times MSD" for some unknown reason,....with that said I don't think we have room to complain to much about these two.  I do think they may need just a bit more energy when it comes to sex.8)

15 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Julia and Eric does seem to be one of the lowest of viewers choice's "but these two doesn't have to worry about studying any kind of made up script" or but together a fake show for the viewers, some times we the viewers have to ask our self's "do we want fake for real".....I do think that maybe these two are really being them self's.....and if we wanted fake we do and well pay more to watch "B1 B2 and GP and some times MSD" for some unknown reason,....with that said I don't think we have room to complain to much about these two.  I do think they may need just a bit more energy when it comes to sex.8)

I agree with you that they are not acting out a script. The other side of the coin is that we have seen all they do. Julia's main way of paying the rent is being sans panties. Maybe I've not been looking at the right time but I've not seen her toy used for a while.

I generally do a quick peek at the apartment but never much happening. Their fights/disagreements are real life and her pussy flash does get stale. She tends to hide her tits. Perhaps they should both just parade around naked more often and turn into sex addicts or SOMETHING. The only thing getting rubbed is the rabbit and whenever Eric scratches his underwear crotch.

This couple does have a following, for whatever reasons, but don't have good customer service - lol. They have to up their game soon but I really don't think that they have the energy or ability to do anything more. Maybe they should try role playing - Eric can be a psychiatrist who fantasizes about having sex with his female patients and Julia can be a psychotic woman who is afraid to have sex with guys but only gets excited when she flashes her naked pussy at guys. So there is Eric (while still looking at his phone) rubbing his crotch and asking Julia some questions about her erratic behavior. Julia is laying spread out naked from waist down on the couch with that beady scary look in her eyes. Ok Eric and Julia - finish this off - lol.

Julia and Eric are a strange but real couple....."Julia if not watching T.V has starting to watch her cell phone a lot lately....most likely viewing the well scripted episodes of B1 and B2."  I do think that they may need someone to come in with some spark and get them started.  I don't think things are going to get any better with these two....whom ever interviewed them upon their arrival might have been wasted at the time.  LOL8)