Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Will find out who her true fans are and how many are willing to pay for it. Only time will tell if she ups her game.

It seems quite clear to me that it was the regular free shows in the guest room that did it. If she had confined it to the pay rooms (Like all the other good little pups do), i bet she wouldn't have been included in the new cull. The apartment has been made to pay, literally! Imagine if she suddenly lost her libido, how funny would that be! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who hides the most beautiful and interesting women who gets no paying users. Nobody wants to see grottos or boring apartments ....... and I was almost ready to pay. Not anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeykey said:
Who hides the most beautiful and interesting women who gets no paying users. Nobody wants to see grottos or boring apartments ....... and I was almost ready to pay. Not anymore!

You saved $45  You can buy some Steak & Potatoes and have a Good Meal.   😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alittle said:

Wow, RLC must be desperate for money for people to pay money to watch nose-picker slob and a pathetic wannabe pornstar with a big fat cottage cheese ass. LOL! 

Wow, i've never thought of Paul as a "wannabe pornstar with a big fat cottage cheese ass"......

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Wow, i've never thought of Paul as a "wannabe pornstar with a big fat cottage cheese ass"......

 

:)

Actually Alittle never hid her dislike for Leora over the years and that was who she was referring too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have always liked Leora. In fact her and Kristy were the reason I joined. I'm sure there is a little acting in her bates, but they don't look like a show that is just for our benefit. She enjoys her body, and so do I. ☺️ I have been watching the thumbs, and she still seems to hold a top spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I have always liked Leora. In fact her and Kristy were the reason I joined. I'm sure there is a little acting in her bates, but they don't look like a show that is just for our benefit. She enjoys her body, and so do I. ☺️ I have been watching the thumbs, and she still seems to hold a top sp

Sorry Sir but I disagree. Her bates are nothing more than staged events. Her routine has changed a bit. In the past, I would awake up to her beginning her teasing and the "main event" happened just after I went to work. It was like clockwork, same time, every day. Thant's not natural!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:34 AM, StnCld316 said:

You saved $45  You can buy some Steak & Potatoes and have a Good Meal.   😃

Yes it is a better idea !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...