Maya Fan Page
3 3

343 posts in this topic

Maya is nice. but whats happening in tis Ap, nothing anymore..... they don´t even having fun when they are gaming, just now they are looking gloomy and sad....... give them a party, needs action

Things are a bit glum at Maya & Stepan's.  We don't know what actually happened to Maya's arm, probably has a minor fracture in the wrist area.( More serious fracture, and higher up would require a full arm cast. )  Maya used to wash the old fella ( and not Stephan's lol ) quite frequently and would wash his arse after Step. took him for a walk in the evenings. Maya used to have a large crowd ( for their apartment size) fairly often , but seems to have declined lately. More often than not there were more girls than fellas.  Animal smell , won't comment. 

This is just a wild guess but possibly Maya may have burnt her arm doing one of her models, she often used the oven to bake them.

I've said this many times about Maya, she has a great body and perfect tits it's that horrible tattoo on her left thigh I don't like.  I remember years ago when she had long blonde hair and even wore stockings.

Nothing has changed at M&S in the past 4 months. The sleeping dog is symbolic of what's happening in the apartment. Hopefully, there will be a change by the New Year.

This is a gratuitous post on behalf of Maya & Stepan.
Why? Because I am sick of seeing their post count stuck on 999, and this can not be right as they are one of the longest serving tenants of RLC, and above all they are REAL.
The Barca apartments numbers are a lot higher,and false in my opinion,because of the revolving door policy.
Maya & Stepan are a real couple who do not resort to playing to the cameras,they don't web-cam, they don't dance around half naked or resort to masturbation sessions on an a daily basis.
They get on with their lives,no matter that some people find them boring. So Stepan likes his computer games,so what, millions of people do.
Maya is super-woman. She runs her business,does crafting & model making. And I dare say that she could give your car a full service,change the oil & the tyres in a fraction the time taken by your local garage.
It pisses me off that they have not been moved into a better apartment when you see some of the great apartments that some of the other tenants live in & don't apreciate. Maybe that's there choice?
But still, I doubt they will get many new followers,because these days RLC is all about the sex and nothing to do with Real Life anymore.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

This is a gratuitous post on behalf of Maya & Stepan.
Why? Because I am sick of seeing their post count stuck on 999, and this can not be right as they are one of the longest serving tenants of RLC, and above all they are REAL.
The Barca apartments numbers are a lot higher,and false in my opinion,because of the revolving door policy.
Maya & Stepan are a real couple who do not resort to playing to the cameras,they don't web-cam, they don't dance around half naked or resort to masturbation sessions on an a daily basis.
They get on with their lives,no matter that some people find them boring. So Stepan likes his computer games,so what, millions of people do.
Maya is super-woman. She runs her business,does crafting & model making. And I dare say that she could give your car a full service,change the oil & the tyres in a fraction the time taken by your local garage.
It pisses me off that they have not been moved into a better apartment when you see some of the great apartments that some of the other tenants live in & don't apreciate. Maybe that's there choice?
But still, I doubt they will get many new followers,because these days RLC is all about the sex and nothing to do with Real Life anymore.

I agree with Plank.

She's a decent looking girl, but that huge tattoo didn't help her sex appeal. It also doesn't help that her guests don't come over much anymore and even when they did/do come over, they hide to change.

Well, in my opinion, RLC needs a major lifeline to bring the dead apartments to life. RLC should persuade Maya and Stepan (yes, I did say Stepan) to up their daily game. Most subscribers and free cammers love Maya's look and dynamite body and THE DOG. I am sure the female subscribers would love to see more of Stepan's big cock. RLC should entice Maya and Stepan with a new bigger apartment if they agree to "throw caution to the wind" and parade around naked more often. Maya has a killer body and believe RLC viewers would be happy to see more of her. They can maintain their daily routine but just show more skin throughout the apartment. Hey, this might even make them hornier for the cams.

RLC has had many failures with new girls or couples that end up being major disappointments. Maya and Stepan have the potential to make a ton of money if they can swing a deal similar to what Leora has. It seems like RLC has forgotten about them and Maya and Stepan just do the minimum required. They are not shy and appear very comfortably being naked or having sex in front of the cams. Hey RLC, usually money is an incentive or basically a "game changer".

When Maya is naked, half naked or wearing very skimpy outfits - I just can't turn away and my tongue ends up hanging out and drooling.

RLC Staff and Maya and Stepan - take this under advisement and work out a better contract that will also satisfy subscribers/viewers of "real life" voyeurism.

On 12/29/2016 at 2:48 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, in my opinion, RLC needs a major lifeline to bring the dead apartments to life. RLC should persuade Maya and Stepan (yes, I did say Stepan) to up their daily game. Most subscribers and free cammers love Maya's look and dynamite body and THE DOG. I am sure the female subscribers would love to see more of Stepan's big cock. RLC should entice Maya and Stepan with a new bigger apartment if they agree to "throw caution to the wind" and parade around naked more often. Maya has a killer body and believe RLC viewers would be happy to see more of her. They can maintain their daily routine but just show more skin throughout the apartment. Hey, this might even make them hornier for the cams.

RLC has had many failures with new girls or couples that end up being major disappointments. Maya and Stepan have the potential to make a ton of money if they can swing a deal similar to what Leora has. It seems like RLC has forgotten about them and Maya and Stepan just do the minimum required. They are not shy and appear very comfortably being naked or having sex in front of the cams. Hey RLC, usually money is an incentive or basically a "game changer".

When Maya is naked, half naked or wearing very skimpy outfits - I just can't turn away and my tongue ends up hanging out and drooling.

RLC Staff and Maya and Stepan - take this under advisement and work out a better contract that will also satisfy subscribers/viewers of "real life" voyeurism.

I concur wholeheartedly.. that would be awesome... Maya was my fave until Julia arrived... she like Adriana has a certain captivating, screen presence... I can't keep my eyes off. Although come to think of it Dasha and Zoya have it too, but perhaps its because when I think of them I am continually reminded of their bating vids... where Dasha uses a banana and Zoya has a pen up her arse whilst flicking the bean. 

1 hour ago, Dazzan said:

I concur wholeheartedly.. that would be awesome... Maya was my fave until Julia arrived... she like Adriana has a certain captivating, screen presence... I can't keep my eyes off. Although come to think of it Dasha and Zoya have it too, but perhaps its because when I think of them I am continually reminded of their bating vids... where Dasha uses a banana and Zoya has a pen up her arse whilst flicking the bean. 

Yeah, who needs expensive masturbating toys or blankets to cover up. The apartment is full of useful things to fit in holes such as cucumbers, bottles (would recommend plastic over glass), carrots, tv remote control and even small I-phones are more useful than talking so much. Don't forget the multi-use finger (used as a nose picker, used to shake the inside ear if itchy/plugged, used to poke someone's eyes like the 3 Stooges, used in the mouth to force puking) which can penetrate deep inside the pussy or butthole. For those with big holes to fill the girls can use their fist. Perhaps the flexible girls can insert their own toes (do some toe tapping - lol). Dasha and Zoya and Elisa used what was close at hand.

Maya would be my preference over Dasha and Zoya because she has major curves and nicely built. We can dream.

The chubby one has been talked about before, I and a few more think she is Maya's sister, look at the face she has a resemblance to Maya.

Some were calling her names because of her size but if you watch her she seems a nice lady, she smiles and seems have a sisterly affection for Maya.