5 5
MEE4YOUU

Maya Fan Page

Yes the apartment is a dive but she is REAL and deserves better. Think some should read the FAQ on what RLC is suppose to be about. 

And yes there is different aspects of being a voyeur. 

3 hours ago, Simonspy said:

Looks rather like Maya is packing up. Maybe really moving on. Will be the end of an era if she goes!

Maybe the new boyfriend has a real job and his own apartment, and maybe isn't to keen on the "show the world" aspect of RLC, so she's moving in with him.  I've wondered what has become of Stepan now that his rent isn't free.

16 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Maybe the new boyfriend has a real job and his own apartment, and maybe isn't to keen on the "show the world" aspect of RLC, so she's moving in with him.  I've wondered what has become of Stepan now that his rent isn't free.

For her sake I hope so. I know I couldn't live like that, maybe that's what drove Stepan away! Who Knows.

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

I hope she's not moving in with him.  I'd miss her.  She's one of the few real people on RLC.

Lose all the Real ones just left with the performers and doing it for the money. Might as well watch Chaturbate

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, Simonspy said:

Looks rather like Maya is packing up. Maybe really moving on. Will be the end of an era if she goes!

Not sure we can jump to any conclusions.    Might be as simple as Maya preparing for another do-it-herself art project.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:29 AM, PoeBoy said:

if RLC hadn't taken Stepan's name off the board would any of us have noticed that this bloke is someone different?    

9 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Lose all the Real ones just left with the performers and doing it for the money. Might as well watch Chaturbate

For all the complaining about how things are fake and staged at RLC, at least they aren't stopping what they're doing every 15 seconds to read the comments, and there aren't the token dropping sounds.  The fourth wall, for the most part, remains intact.

Might just being having a spring clean and sorting some things but nice to see her get a better apartment. One of the longest and deserves better. Funny some of the members complain about how she is boring and never does anything (and say the don't watch her) but watch the ones that are partly fake and performers and say it's REAL.

11 hours ago, Chucky said:

Might just being having a spring clean and sorting some things but nice to see her get a better apartment. One of the longest and deserves better. Funny some of the members complain about how she is boring and never does anything (and say the don't watch her) but watch the ones that are partly fake and performers and say it's REAL.

I think it was the place needed a good cleaning getting rid of all the Dust Bunnies.  I noticed earlier that some of the clutter on the Living Room floor over the last few days she has started to put things on the shelves.

tumbleweed GIF

Maya and her boyfriend seems to be doing good,....I watched them earlier today having sex.....in all positions....Maya loves the to 69 "nothing wrong with that"..lol  Maya seems to be happy again....maybe she is not planing on leaving...I hope not.8)

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Maya and her boyfriend seems to be doing good,....I watched them earlier today having sex.....in all positions....Maya loves the to 69 "nothing wrong with that"..lol  Maya seems to be happy again....maybe she is not planing on leaving...I hope not.8)

I don't think she was going anywhere. It was more or less a Major Clean Up when all those boxes were on the floor a couple days back.

Would be nice if RLC offered them a New Modernized Apartment instead of the current Delapitated Apartment she now has.