Robwin

Nina and Kira Fan Page

19 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I watch this apartment for the cats. They are awesome and Nina and Kira are a nice bonus :));)

That's funny!!!.."but the cats do seem to be on cam more then Nina and Kira lately."8)

42 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That's funny!!!.."but the cats do seem to be on cam more then Nina and Kira lately."8)

Indeed they are. Especially Nina is out often, at least in the evenings. I guess she rehearses a lot? 

Nina got her hair colored today - a pastel blue.  It looks pretty good - nothing radical.  And THANKFULLY Kira finally got rid of those dreadful dreds.  I think the seasons are changing in St. Petersburg.  Did anyone notice the small golden trophy sitting on the coffee table?  Perhaps the band won an award during one of their recent outings.  Also, one of the kitchen table chairs is falling apart - doesn't look safe to sit on.  Early to bed for my girls tonight, before 0100.  They actually fell asleep on the couch in a "reverse 69" watching some Russian TV for about an hour before heading to bed.  I wonder what Sunday has in store?   :wub: 

16 hours ago, Blueeye said:

Anybody ever seen Kira solo masturbating?

I would love to see her pleasure herself as she is the most beautiful and hot lady.

However she do not seem very interested in her own pleasure - unfortunately.

I have never seen either of the girls Masturbate. If they have then I have missed it.  The only one I seen Masturbate in this Apartment was Doh Eyes and it was done very discreetly in a Corner by the Door where they exit the Apartment.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have never seen either of the girls Masturbate. If they have then I have missed it.  The only one I seen Masturbate in this Apartment was Doh Eyes and it was done very discreetly in a Corner by the Door where they exit the Apartment.

Must have missed that too. When was that? I don't recall reading about this on the forums before. No chance of pictures, I presume? ^_^

BREAKING NEWS!!  

DOE was sighted at the apt, 1230 StP time.   All was cordial.  Butch and Sundance loved all over her, obviously missing her (as we all have).  The Three Musketeers left together shortly after, wearing standard Hg black outfits, to parts unknown.  N&K returned around 0030, Doe-less.  Am sad.  But - progress is being made.  

Hope springs eternal, indeed.  

Dear RLC - PLEASE give Doe her own apartment!!  

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Dear RLC - PLEASE give Doe her own apartment!!  

I wonder if she wants to. At the N&K-apartment she has been a bit withholding and private (except the obvious exeptions most of us know). Albeit things like showering became easier as time went on. it feels as if she tolerated the cams, not accepting them fully.

Doe-Eyes deserves her own apartment though. It would solve her apparent problem of a place to stay. And, it would make many on the forums happy :rolleyes:.

I like the thought bigmac.

Trouble is, Doe on her own is likely to be really boring.     As you point out, she does nothing, except occasionally show us her back tat in the shower.

Now, if Our Elsie gave the girls a much bigger apartment (they do deserve it) with a room for Doe, and a room for a 'friend' or two,

and a practice room for the band

and somewhere Pussy Riot could come to stay

and quarters for the cats

and a pond outside for dicks ducks …………………….

4 hours ago, iloner said:

I like the thought bigmac.

Trouble is, Doe on her own is likely to be really boring.     As you point out, she does nothing, except occasionally show us her back tat in the shower.

Now, if Our Elsie gave the girls a much bigger apartment (they do deserve it) with a room for Doe, and a room for a 'friend' or two,

and a practice room for the band

and somewhere Pussy Riot could come to stay

and quarters for the cats

and a pond outside for dicks ducks …………………….

I think you're spot on. You basically describe my home :P

I don't think Doe Eyes on her own would be boring... the same could be said about N&K, and still they have gathered quite a following which finds fascinating uniqueness in their commonplace, ordinary life.

PS. Who is our Elsie?

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I think you're spot on. You basically describe my home :P

I don't think Doe Eyes on her own would be boring... the same could be said about N&K, and still they have gathered quite a following which finds fascinating uniqueness in their commonplace, ordinary life.

PS. Who is our Elsie?

Our Elsie = RLC (personified as some kind of helpful but slightly louche aunt, trying to set up or protect her naughty little niece: came from the early days of Megan with Lola)

48 minutes ago, iloner said:

Our Elsie = RLC (personified as some kind of helpful but slightly louche aunt, trying to set up or protect her naughty little niece: came from the early days of Megan with Lola)

Ah! Elsie... I see what you did there :-) Pardonne moi for being a bit slow.

11 hours ago, iloner said:

"Our Elsie" - clever, very clever indeed (read that in Marvin the Martian's voice).  

Also love the brilliant use of "louche" - a totally underutilized word in today's society, if you axe me.  It needs to make a comeback because it's so perfect.  

Semi-quote, if RLC would provide everyone's favorite Putin-slapping lesbians with a larger apt (they most definitely deserve it) with room for Doe (she most definitely deserves it) and a friend (I have NO doubt Doe has "friends" on the outside) and a practice room for Mercury AND Pussy Riot, and a place where Butch and Sundance could escape when it gets too wild....  

Well I think my esteemed colleague Dr. BigMac said it best - you just described MY home (not his).  In reality, it sounds like (and I've advocated this before) that N&K have earned a place like Anabel & F-him's, with the basement jacuzzi, steam room, shower, all the amenities.  Granted, I don't watch A&E much, but such a beautiful place seems wasted on those two, when N&K&D could make much better use of it.  Imagine - Kira could spread out her drum set - perhaps even get a REAL drum set - and just go NUTS.  That is something I would love to see.  

Sorry, rambling.  Chow mein!