12 12
Robwin

Nina and Kira Fan Page

19 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I watch this apartment for the cats. They are awesome and Nina and Kira are a nice bonus :));)

That's funny!!!.."but the cats do seem to be on cam more then Nina and Kira lately."8)

42 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That's funny!!!.."but the cats do seem to be on cam more then Nina and Kira lately."8)

Indeed they are. Especially Nina is out often, at least in the evenings. I guess she rehearses a lot? 

Nina got her hair colored today - a pastel blue.  It looks pretty good - nothing radical.  And THANKFULLY Kira finally got rid of those dreadful dreds.  I think the seasons are changing in St. Petersburg.  Did anyone notice the small golden trophy sitting on the coffee table?  Perhaps the band won an award during one of their recent outings.  Also, one of the kitchen table chairs is falling apart - doesn't look safe to sit on.  Early to bed for my girls tonight, before 0100.  They actually fell asleep on the couch in a "reverse 69" watching some Russian TV for about an hour before heading to bed.  I wonder what Sunday has in store?   :wub: 

Anybody ever seen Kira solo masturbating?

I would love to see her pleasure herself as she is the most beautiful and hot lady.

However she do not seem very interested in her own pleasure - unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Blueeye said:

Anybody ever seen Kira solo masturbating?

I would love to see her pleasure herself as she is the most beautiful and hot lady.

However she do not seem very interested in her own pleasure - unfortunately.

I have never seen either of the girls Masturbate. If they have then I have missed it.  The only one I seen Masturbate in this Apartment was Doh Eyes and it was done very discreetly in a Corner by the Door where they exit the Apartment.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have never seen either of the girls Masturbate. If they have then I have missed it.  The only one I seen Masturbate in this Apartment was Doh Eyes and it was done very discreetly in a Corner by the Door where they exit the Apartment.

Must have missed that too. When was that? I don't recall reading about this on the forums before. No chance of pictures, I presume? ^_^