Robwin

Nina and Kira Fan Page

On 12/2/2018 at 10:27 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Since there return from their vacation Kira and Nina's comments haven't been moving!!   I have been viewing them on and off, but kind of holding back on commenting due to there fans.."yes I am one"...but what do I say or ask??  Sometimes its not going to always be good or bad.   Kira and Nina I am glad your back from your vacation. LOL8)

I apologize for my neglect.  I am and will always be happy to get N/K/D comments moving.  Granted, my girls have not been around lately, but still, they are here NOW, and very, very active, NOW.  

Ask anything you want, my friend.  Comment all you wish, my friend.  We are all Fremen here.  We do not judge other disciples of KIRA and NINA and DOE, unless comments are derogatory.  If comments are derogatory, then feel our WRATH UPON YOUR PUTRID SOUL and may you BURN FOREVER in the fiery pits of Kamila, Kristy, & Kaley HELLLLLLLL!!!    

However... Mister Rubber... you are a "fan", a kindred spirit, a longtime brethren of the Cult of NKD.  You have proven your loyalty and worth many times past.  Your position here is secure, have no worries. 

There has been much activity going on at NKD.  So much that even a DriveLord like myself can't keep up.  Those amateurs who watch the Barca apts - their heads would explode if they tried to follow the activity of NKD.  If you have carefully watched, and paid attention... you will see something quite amazing soon.  The key thing - STAY TUNED!  

Uh-oh, looks like they are having one of their 'Moments'. Kira dressed to go out but sitting still near the door. Nina then gets dressed to go out only for Kira to take her coat off to stay in. Cue argument followed by Nina tears and long periods of silence. The mattress is laying against the wall in the hall, maybe just waiting for a new one (It does take quite a pounding sometimes!).

Probably another flash in the pan and all will be well by tonight.

15 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Uh-oh, looks like they are having one of their 'Moments'. Kira dressed to go out but sitting still near the door. Nina then gets dressed to go out only for Kira to take her coat off to stay in. Cue argument followed by Nina tears and long periods of silence. The mattress is laying against the wall in the hall, maybe just waiting for a new one (It does take quite a pounding sometimes!).

Probably another flash in the pan and all will be well by tonight.

I hope (and counting on it) they will be all right later.

Rebuilding your interior... Recipe for quarrels for every couple 🙂

PS. Is that the mattress against the hall wall, or is it the rest of the carpet itself?

On 12/7/2018 at 6:09 PM, bigmac18 said:

PS. Is that the mattress against the hall wall, or is it the rest of the carpet itself?

Just looks like the mattress to me.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:09 PM, bigmac18 said:

Rebuilding your interior

Ooh, sounds painful.:blink:

Suitcase packing again tonight.  They couldn't possibly be going on "vacation" again so soon, could they?  Hopefully it's all for just a band gig somewhere close.  

Nina has been rubbing some kind of salve across Kira's back for several nights now, including tonight.  Sore muscles?  We all know Kira is athletic and works out outside of the apt and often in the apt with her dumbbells.  Could she perhaps have a side job as a trainer or fitness coach at a gym?  Or perhaps she's just a gym rat LOL.  Either way, it is incredible how toned her physique is.  (Also either way, it's nice to see Nina tending to and taking care of her girl).  My opinion of Nina has been steadily changing for the positive.   FEMALE EQUALS FUTURE!  

Ehhh... equally very rare for me to defend Nina, but, given the small size of the kitchen (which doubles as an office/file room), and with the amount of shit Doe has strewn all over the floor, Kira barely has enough room to maneuver around and go through the cabinets, so I don't think there is much room for Nina to assist even if she wanted, they would be stumbling all over each other (and arguments would ensue, of course).  Granted, they should have chosen to do either the kitchen proper first and the filing cabinet second, or vice versa, instead of at the same time.  That filing cabinet was a complete disaster, obviously.  

Keep in mind that Nina did the majority of the work laying, cutting, and securing the new bedroom carpet, with Kira doing the grunt work.  The poor girl needs a break!  Besides, I'm sure Nina is busy working on band stuff on her phone and laptop, and not just watching cat videos.  😉 

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Ehhh... equally very rare for me to defend Nina, but, given the small size of the kitchen (which doubles as an office/file room), and with the amount of shit Doe has strewn all over the floor, Kira barely has enough room to maneuver around and go through the cabinets, so I don't think there is much room for Nina to assist even if she wanted, they would be stumbling all over each other (and arguments would ensue, of course).  Granted, they should have chosen to do either the kitchen proper first and the filing cabinet second, or vice versa, instead of at the same time.  That filing cabinet was a complete disaster, obviously.  

Keep in mind that Nina did the majority of the work laying, cutting, and securing the new bedroom carpet, with Kira doing the grunt work.  The poor girl needs a break!  Besides, I'm sure Nina is busy working on band stuff on her phone and laptop, and not just watching cat videos.  😉 

Fair points, well made.

But if i usually said to you that someone was doing a job in the apartment and someone was looking at the phone, how many guesses would you need?.....:lol:

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Fair points, well made.

But if i usually said to you that someone was doing a job in the apartment and someone was looking at the phone, how many guesses would you need?.....:lol:

Fair point as well!  However, as much work as Nina has been putting in at the apartment the past month, and the teamwork they have when tackling things together, I'm beginning to change my opinion.  I am cautious about jinxing anything, but lately I've been wondering if this is the same apartment or did RLC pull a switcheroo LOL.  You go Gurls, you go!  🤗  

When Kira or Doe cleans or does homework, everyone can always notice it but if Nina does something, then nobody will notice it. A bit unfair. Anyway, who care? I do not care who is doing more homework. That's not why I pay that much money to RLC to look at it.

Sorry English.