I do not--But get so much shit about the Chat--We have gotten along well before ,  No problrm.--Hope to see you there.--

Now that Gina has gotten Drunk like always at each and every party..."she has shown Rus her tits"..it shouldn't be hard for Rus to screw her...surly that's what she wants anyway.  Leo did have his chance and may have gotten it too.  All it takes is a drink and she is free to all.  I guess we should thank Jaya for helping her get that way.  "She looks like shit." LOL8)

PICTURE -4.jpg

Some do think that Gina is sexy and joyful and does bring the life to a party...and that's all great for SOME.  I wonder did RLC hire her to stay drunk and does her room mates get her drunk to make points with the viewers.  Last night's party showed again what to much drinking turns her into.  looking back when her buddy "Stella" and boyfriend "Leo" was around she stayed drunk and seemed to be high on what ever.  The twines doesn't seem to be any kind of help either...I do think that they both puts their head up their asses to when it comes to their so call friend.  What is sexy when it comes to being drunk..does it means you "have to get drunk to look sexy, does it mean you have to get drunk and show all your ass to any and everyone? does it mean you and your so called friends sit around and swap spit from each other looking not only nasty as hell, but very unhygienic.  Some may have taken my words towards Gina as unfair, but I do call it as I see it and as she wants us to see her....in other words "if you act look an idiot, I am going to call you an Idiot and see nothing else."   Personally I would rather see Gina happy and sober instead of acting drunk and easy.  Hopefully one day when she has nothing to do she well take time to read these comments instead of how many viewers did she pick up the night she got drunk as hell and passed out.   Gina don't wait until your to old to move to try and grow up my dear...."you do have some that cares about your health instead of your ASS!!"8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

The twines doesn't seem to be any kind of help either...I do think that they both puts their head up their asses to when it comes to their so call friend.  "8)

I did see one of the twins make the crossed arms signal for 'no more, stop' at one point, as she tried to reduce the self-destruct potential, and when Gina was showing Rus her tits on the sofa they stayed each side of her to (I guess) make it less likely she would go too far.

One of them was definitely on policeman duty.   (I can only tell which is who when I can see their buttocks because of Lia's birthmark)

From what I saw.."Jaya kept filling Gina's glass...the twins kept cheering for more and Gina's tits was not covered...and if their was someone doing any policing he or she must have been sleep.  The only one who was sane and getting his kicks was Rus....the twins didn't give a shit...they were also to busy passing spit between them and Rus lady.8)

Well like clock work there was another party at the B2 apartment with the so call Vacation crew "Rus, Kylie, Mike and Blair"...even though things was headed towards an already viewers scripted line and place..."the cams went out, and for some members was an upsetting event."  I really don't think that they missed much and if they did......all they have to do is wait for another 12 to 24 more hours and then it well start all over again at the Vacation apartment like always like a wheel going round and round and round we go......"when well it ever END?" LOL8)