4 4
Rob1

Nelly Fan Page

I love it when Nelly and Bogdan have their parties..the guest seem to be more mature acting..none like the ones that Anable and Efim have where they let there guess take over the house and hid in the bathroom.."I wonder why?"..LOL8)

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I love it when Nelly and Bogdan have their parties..the guest seem to be more mature acting..none like the ones that Anable and Efim have where they let there guess take over the house and hid in the bathroom.."I wonder why?"..LOL8)

One word. "Mature"

Looks like Nelly and Bogdan is out again on yet another vacation....they must be meeting up with Kamila..."who can't seem to stay home"..lol...anyway I do see that Nelly and Bogdan have another couple apartment sitting...lets hope they make up and fill Nelly and Bogdan's absence's,8)

Unless the cams are screwed up Nelly and Bogdan seems to still be a home...but seems they do have a vacation sign on the board!!!8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Nelly and Bogdan is out again on yet another vacation....they must be meeting up with Kamila..."who can't seem to stay home"..lol...anyway I do see that Nelly and Bogdan have another couple apartment sitting...lets hope they make up and fill Nelly and Bogdan's absence's,8)

Unless the cams are screwed up Nelly and Bogdan seems to still be a home...but seems they do have a vacation sign on the board!!!8)

It only shows Nelly is on Vacation.  Bogdan is likely still there.  He'll be a Peter Pumper for a few days.  

Anybody else on here think Nelly had some botox?? They went away for a few days a couple of weeks ago, and ever since her forehead has seemed lifeless, compared to before - or maybe its just the Croydon facelift look

Nelly puts on one great show. I always like it when she is in the middle and takes a moment to look straight at the cam and smile. Yes, we are watching and you love it.