Rob1

Nelly Fan Page

this is the fan page of the sexy nelly collect some pics,vids and talk about this awesome woman remember be respectful[/quote

Please keep these views of lovely happy Nelly, I'm going to miss her.

Didn't see this one comin will miss these two.Nelly might not (in some peoples) eyes been the best looking girl on rlc but I liked her a fun girl always had a smile on her face , they both made a great couple.Wish them all the best wherever life takes them.

Maybe they were giving us too much in the public area? and RLC just pulled the plug?

If their visa's were running out surely we would have seen them packing to move out.

After all Lucas and Veronica took three bloody weeks to pack lol.

No it's rather odd that the cams were cut off so abruptly with no warning etc.

Somebody said they was packing their bags in the bedroom to move out so I think their visa did run out not just thrown out

Some times I wonder why you guys care so much about creating hypothesis to prove or know why these people leave the apartments. And the most ridiculous part is that you guys talk like you know. How about Nelly's mom was assassinated by a serial killer who threatened to kill Nelly as well so they just fled the apartment and while they were going down the stairs Bogdan fell off and broke his neck so nobody was going to stay in the apartment and RLC had to close it. Man you guys are Stupid LOL