Jump to content
mikeusa

Fan Page Stella

Recommended Posts

Stella and Sara were gone for nearly 48 hours. i have heard that this is within the rules. Don't blame either of them. They are both not really into girls. They like men. Why rlc keeps them man starved is anyone's guess. Haven't seen a visitor to this house in a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stella and Sara truly acted like true party girls tonight . They had a great time, partying till they drop. They gave us a great show. Stella you are beast. You could drink any guy I ever knew under the table. You will have to give it up the  party hard, lifestyle when you are older. Youth, it is so fleeting. Sorry things did not work out with Leo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stella seems to be keeping some of the viewers going...lol..."she seems to take her drug store and liquor store with her from apartment to apartment.  I must say..."she is a real and true alcoholic and drug addict."  I do think that RLC should give her some kind of reward for her ability to keep all her room mates STONED around the clock doing her stay!!!! LOL8)

picture-45.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Stella seems to be keeping some of the viewers going...lol..."she seems to take her drug store and liquor store with her from apartment to apartment.  I must say..."she is a real and true alcoholic and drug addict."  I do think that RLC should give her some kind of reward for her ability to keep all her room mates STONED around the clock doing her stay!!!! LOL8)

picture-45.jpg

Rubberman, this says it all.  Is that the face of the Estado Unidos.  I totally agree with you and now that you've been able to demonstrate in this one view the state of the western world to come, or current progress, I can't say enough about these snowflakes.  Great pic.  Also, Stella and Sara for whatever reason, and sometimes it's just plain WHORE-MOANS, brought home two transients that fucked most of the day without condoms.  Someone's pussy is going to oooze flem in about 6 or 7 days.  If I were Jessica, I would not bath, touch, lick or go anywhere near furniture they rub their bodies on.  In fact, I would call the cleaning lady and ask for full extermination just to be safe.  I've seen it all now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people have a hard time watching two girls on vacation having a good time, it happens every day all over the world, at least you could call it real life. Maybe some people would prefer fake lesbian shows instead. When Stella first came here,staying in the other apt she was sober every day as I recall. People love to spew and ooze crap about a wonderful girl. I hope things work out between her and her new guy.

We still live in an age where you are either a slut or a good girl, really? If your a man doing this you are doing nothing wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Some people have a hard time watching two girls on vacation having a good time, it happens every day all over the world, at least you could call it real life. Maybe some people would prefer fake lesbian shows instead. When Stella first came here,staying in the other apt she was sober every day as I recall. People love to spew and ooze crap about a wonderful girl. I hope things work out between her and her new guy.

We still live in an age where you are either a slut or a good girl, really? If your a man doing this you are doing nothing wrong

I'm trying to find the words that say I'm not slamming you or anything, just everything I think of saying, unfortunately leads in that direction.  Let's just say, for those of us who are street savvy, those pronouns are held on their own.  On the street, the slang HO, THOT or SLUT can be a term that set you apart from the others.  However, in the eyes of society, yes they have a different connotation TBH, but not too far from where they play in the street.  Just words should not ever hurt, besides, they are just words.  And BTW - I think we do still live in that age, as much as people want to beat others down, it still exist, and.... Men are just as bigger sluts as women.  I should know, I'm on this site watching sluttery all day, be it chat or the girls.  In this format don't you think we all have a little sluttyness about us ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stella and Sara and their new boyfriends gave another great performance tonight. It is nice to see that girls can be girls and have a great time giving all of us pervs a great show.

I am always eager to hear different opinions, most of the guys on this site are good eggs. I don't have a problem with the girls. We are here because of them. RLC bothers me from time to time, but no one on RLCF does, we are all  informative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 3:40 PM, TigetJackson said:

Rubberman, this says it all.  Is that the face of the Estado Unidos.  I totally agree with you and now that you've been able to demonstrate in this one view the state of the western world to come, or current progress, I can't say enough about these snowflakes.  Great pic.  Also, Stella and Sara for whatever reason, and sometimes it's just plain WHORE-MOANS, brought home two transients that fucked most of the day without condoms.  Someone's pussy is going to oooze flem in about 6 or 7 days.  If I were Jessica, I would not bath, touch, lick or go anywhere near furniture they rub their bodies on.  In fact, I would call the cleaning lady and ask for full extermination just to be safe.  I've seen it all now.

police mask GIF by South Park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, gilbert said:

I see it is not just the girls, who are hooked on cartoons. Funny how all the crap is directed at the girls, and not RLC

No harm to your taste for these girls and I respect your thoughts, but all they are doing every night for the paying viewers is CRAP!!! LOL  I would suggest that RLC start getting in some real voyeur apartments and get ride of those doped up drunken girls, what is so sexy about seeing drunk high loose girls ever day?  The only thing they seem to attract is flies and bed bugs. LOL    "Its just a game on both ends, please don't take it serious."8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all have our favorites. I would expect Leora fans to always have her back. I have Stella's back

Look, I knew a friend a while back, he told me he had the greatest job on earth. Name was Rick. He worked for a strip club in his younger days. Girls started coming over from eastern Europe to North America. His job was to drive them back to the hotel. These girls, they had a mouth to feed back at home or an ailing family member. They had little choice but to do this work. They were lonely, they had no one in a new country. it was hard for some of them to cope.He provided them with booze and drugs. He lost count how many threesomes and foursomes he had with some of these girls. He never saw them as doing something wrong, and neither do I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a purely pervert level, last nights performance by Stella and Sara was spectacular, they had an epic foursome on Sara's bed. I wont talk morals, were all perverts on this site.

You will find me easily, to be the easiest person to get along with, as long as you do not trash talk Stella. RLC and RLCF are quickly becoming my favorite websites of all time. Everyone has an opinion, I enjoy the banter and respect everyone's opinion on this site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gilbert said:

On a purely pervert level, last nights performance by Stella and Sara was spectacular, they had an epic foursome on Sara's bed. I wont talk morals, were all perverts on this site.

You will find me easily, to be the easiest person to get along with, as long as you do not trash talk Stella. RLC and RLCF are quickly becoming my favorite websites of all time. Everyone has an opinion, I enjoy the banter and respect everyone's opinion on this site 

gilbert, the feeling is mutual about your opinion and I hope I've never said anything that disrespects or drive resentment.   Through all the lust, swapping, slopping and spit, no one came.  Not one.  Although the ladies sounded as if they were on the verge, in the moment or at peek climax, I could not find any point where any of them actually swapped liquid in the act of orgasm.  I believe this is the issue I have with these folks.  Yeah, they can do any substance they want, they are grown, however, it's just sad for all that they did, but never achieved the ultimate of the act.  So was it fun or was it just motion based on artificial stimulation and delusion ?  I'm just saying bro!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great observation. Truly would love to see that. Still, I think Stella's guy does the deed when they are alone together. Did you notice Sara's glare when they swapped and buddy couldn't get it up. Nice to see a normal woman's reaction to that for once. It was not a physical problem , probably he was too anxious. He was fine a little later with Stella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...