5 5
BORN-TO-RIDE

Fan Page Kamila

On 5/13/2018 at 3:29 AM, StnCld316 said:

That seems to be her favorite past time as of late.  If she can't dedicate herself to the RLC Project then it's time for RLC to find a Replacement and send Kamila on her way.

I agree...." But for her fans I am afraid to say...though I might get my head decapitated for these words of truth"..lol but I feel that its time for Kamila to be moving on with what ever is keeping her away from the project.8)

Yes since her bf moved nearby she has been a waste of time ,And while I must say she is good to look at she has the same old routine, get up, bath , eat take away;s sit on couch under blanket mostly , visit bf for afew hours when he is in town .go to bed ,Maybe bate, sleep and start allover again Just maybe Kayley will scratch her back. yes a complete change at the apartment is required 

It's a complete waste and shame.  Kamila is amazingly beautiful and sexy beyond words.  If she showed the desire, she could actually own RLC.  If she took Leora's desire and passion to please fans, the fans would stay fixated on her.  IMHO she is most beautiful lady on RLC.  Her temperament, lack of passion and no desire to "display" really turns everyone off.  Sad....

That rare thing - agreement - has broken out.     Kami must go.

Trouble is, mostly we have all been agreed on this for years, and still she is here.

Surely no one still watches Kristy's 30 second bates?     And we all love to hate it when Kami packs to go away yet again.        Both girls are beautiful, and in a way that most other tenants don't come up to, classy.     Once they were the most exciting thing on RLC.   But that was three years ago.

Are RLC all heart?    Unlikely.   The viewing figures must tell a different story.  

Kaley gives good value every night.    The petite blonde is nice to watch.    The visiting models are often stunning.    

And there is always the possibility one day the girls will spark again and viewing will catch fire.

Let's not bring Leora into any and compare her because that is just a joke. Kami has been a disappointment from day one and even the times she has had sex, like shagging a corpse. :ph34r:

She had sex ???????????

On 4/29/2018 at 8:50 PM, rayjay6 said:

I agree with PoeBoy that she does it so well. Her pussy is worth the price of admission. In my opinion her pussy is the most beautiful pussy of all the girls on RLC. I have never seen a pussy (in person or on the web) that is more beautiful than hers.

The only time I saw kami perform was when she broke up with the BF. so unless that happens  she will remain under his thumb and she will just go through the same rituals we se every day . The ony bright spot at present is Kaley's nightly , almost, bate

6 hours ago, carl the prophet said:

The only time I saw kami perform was when she broke up with the BF. so unless that happens  she will remain under his thumb and she will just go through the same rituals we se every day . The ony bright spot at present is Kaley's nightly , almost, bate

If only it was 'a bright spot'!             The night cam is grey and fuzzy.

Kaley: turn the light on.

Kami is out with the bf I guess ,He likes black dresses and she has on the choker he bought her . Wish it was me she was out with .That black dress and no bra fits her perfectly ., Damn .Bring bf back and we will let you stay Kami.