Rob1

Fan Page Kristy

With Kristy and her two friends in to fill the place of the missing Kamila and Kaley again....I wonder if it would be nice to make a big suggestion to RLC "to just replace Kamila with one of these young ladies for good".....besides getting her ass and puss waxed in front of the cams Kamila has done nothing but packed her suitcase every other week for another vacation.".....if she is not screwing someone higher up "she should be"!!!  Kamila is a big waste for the project and the viewers money......I say kick her ASS OUT!!!8)

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

With Kristy and her two friends in to fill the place of the missing Kamila and Kaley again....I wonder if it would be nice to make a big suggestion to RLC "to just replace Kamila with one of these young ladies for good".....besides getting her ass and puss waxed in front of the cams Kamila has done nothing but packed her suitcase every other week for another vacation.".....if she is not screwing someone higher up "she should be"!!!  Kamila is a big waste for the project and the viewers money......I say kick her ASS OUT!!!8)

YES YES YES!!!

And Kristy should go too.

We could get two Angels in each of their rooms, and they would love the opportunity to live in such a palace.

Since Kamila and Kaley's disappearance from the project and left the viewers wondering "what the HELL is going on" Kristy had to put the weight on her shoulders again buy bringing in her sexy friends "who is only going to give the viewers not much but just a small tease" and with this has put Kristy yet in another position for the ratings of that apartment to fail.....RLC should know by now that Kamila doesn't give a shit....and why would she take Kaley with her knowing that Kaley has been keeping the viewers watching.  Kamila...sexy pretty, or what every, is full of shit and needs to go!!!!8)

21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Since Kamila and Kaley's disappearance from the project and left the viewers wondering "what the HELL is going on" Kristy had to put the weight on her shoulders again buy bringing in her sexy friends "who is only going to give the viewers not much but just a small tease" and with this has put Kristy yet in another position for the ratings of that apartment to fail.....RLC should know by now that Kamila doesn't give a shit....and why would she take Kaley with her knowing that Kaley has been keeping the viewers watching.  Kamila...sexy pretty, or what every, is full of shit and needs to go!!!!8)

She take her so she doesn't have to pay for a erotic rub down. she has her servant Kaley for that and it's always nice to take your servant with you once in awhile ;)

I guess Kristy, Kaley and Kamila said "F" this and all headed out the door with their girl friends for a night of partying......I know that I may be putting my foot in my mouth by saying this "but didn't Kaley and Kamila just get back from another vacation a few days ago,  wouldn't one think that they need to make up some viewers time and bring in more viewers then just the clean up and wax lady?"   I wonder if they really care anymore?8)

Kristy's return off her last vacation haven't been pulling in any viewers or comments since August....since then I have seen her do maybe one or two masturbation sets.  Like some say "there apartment might just be a resting area for these three."  Kaley does earn her stay most of the time....while Kamila gives us viewers four steps a month then take back three and does nothing but rest as she has been doing lately....its hard to believe that Kamila and Kristy was once two of the top ladies to view in B1 a few years ago.  I guess it could be worst....."they are being them self's...and don't follow a weekly script.8)

Kristy is gone like 90% of the time, yet she is the one that get this place interesting! Kristy is the only one that has a semi-regular sex life at home, and absoluetely all of the parties I have seen in this place, during my 2 years on RLC, have been thrown by Kristy and her crowd. It has been wild parties, and good parties, the kind of party that makes it very interesting for us viewers! The pity thing is that we have to wait for the other two stuffy couchdoozers to leave their natural habitat for it to happen, and that's not fair, because those other two couchdoozing tenants in there never do a shit worth watching!