Rob1

Fan Page Kristy

On 12/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Some do think they are something special, Nora being another of them but doesn't help when some members make them out to be something there not. 

Kamila and Kristy started out at the top at the B1 apartment.....came back with their own apartment...."and both has been lazy as hell every since".....I don't think members are asking much from either girl, but these two aren't doing to much of nothing...especially Kamila.8)

Thank heaven Kami takes an occasional holiday (ha ha).

Last night Kristy was trying the lesbian fun on the Angels harder than ever.   The girl who got stroked (on her back and neck) with Kristy's dildo must have enjoyed K giving her a massage because she masturbated in the bath before sharing a bed with K for the night.    

For me it was the first time I've seen any of the Angels doing anything actually sexual.    

I'm hoping Kristy has reason to believe Kami might get the boot and is encouraging auditions.

While Kamila who I think RLC should get rid of was not there AGAIN!!!  Kristy and Kaley did have there very sexy girlfriends present at the apartment and at the New Year party.  All the ladies was very sexy and the party was great!!8)

Kristy has been all over new (to me) bloke who is unlike any of her previous boyfriends.

Her normal type is long-haired, slight in stature and slightly effeminate in looks.   New bloke looks like an ugly version of Putin.

If she's doing him just for the viewers I suppose we must be grateful.    I would rather she brought home a nice girl - the Angels having never proved willing - so far!

Even though Kaley doesn't seem to want to take part..."Kristy seems to have the house energy going and going"....and I love it.  Tonight Kristy and her friends has brought out and cleaned some of the old cob webs out of the walls of their apartment.  All of the other apartments "NO ALL" are doing what they do day after day...the same old scheduled shit!!!! and my viewing has been stuck on Kristy and her friends.  For how long this well continue we don't know....but until then, I say "enjoy!!"8)

Man I've like this girl from day one.  She's hot and is a little fire cracker.  She, unlike her two room mate trolls, wants to have fun, enjoy life and get something out of being here.  If nothing else, she's sure is fun to watch and experience. 

Tonight Kristy and her boyfriend is giving the viewers their monies worth..."while Kamila is doing what do does best.."GONE AND NOTHING"..it seems that she and Kaley has either stepped out or may have gone for a few days.   When well RLC get rid of Kamila..."I said it before and I well say it again"...."BOOT KAMILA'S ASS OUT, she is useless for the project!!"  I do think that members need to get together and protest her ass out!!!8)

Can't fault Kristy for effort these past few weeks.

Quite why she is treating a guy who has the personality and looks of a brick shed to the most loving care and attention I've ever seen her lavish on anyone, including the dancer from America who she loved if briefly, who can say?

But she has always taken her work very seriously! 

Tonight again, Kristy has her boyfriend and friends are over and keeping me and viewers watching.  All are keeping it real, nothing fake and I love it.  There is not doubt that Kristy needs and should have her own place....she seems to do better without Kamila and Kaley.8)

This apmt only becomes fun when Kami is away - fortunately that is a lot.

How she keeps her name on the door is one of those mysteries -

........... like what is it about an average-looking older millionaire guy that attracts beautiful lively mid-twenties Kristy to swallow his cum?

11 hours ago, iloner said:

This apmt only becomes fun when Kami is away - fortunately that is a lot.

How she keeps her name on the door is one of those mysteries -

........... like what is it about an average-looking older millionaire guy that attracts beautiful lively mid-twenties Kristy to swallow his cum?

Don't know if she swallowed any but she got a Facial of Cum.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, StnCld316 said:

Don't know if she swallowed any but she got a Facial of Cum.

Its called MONEY!!! LOL   "I do have to give Kristy big credit for giving us something different then hourly couch sitting while Kamila and Kaley is away......lets enjoy now, one day they well be back."8)