StnCld316

Fan Page for Anabel and Efim

5 hours ago, FoxyLoxy said:

Ever been in a LTR? The passion cools over time and a new, deeper relationship develops. I think that's what we're witnessing with A&E. ❤️

What I'm saying is that RLC is not all about sex, it's about life. If sex is all you care about there are plenty of other apartments, and even other websites, where the focus is primarily on sex and the tenants live otherwise barren, impoverished lives.

I respect your comments my friend, but if the passions keeps getting any cooler they may get the boot like so many others have had done to them in the pass few months.  And I do understand that you do like their music........but I don't think that's what gut them in that apartment either.      I do appreciate the suggestion of going to another website if you can supply me with a good name..........and pay for it as I did this one..LOL8)

fmbc.gif

Yes! You nailed it! ツ

And I love when you glance at the camera.

Any chance you could tilt the camera up just a bit?

Thanks, sweetheart!

instead of fingering his bass player and she rubbing the strings on her violin...Anable and Efim finally had sex today after given each other a quick massage.  Maybe RLC gave them a call to let them know that they are still working for them also.  I don't mind the music, and I love watching Anabel walking around the apartment in the nude...she's very sexy, but don't for get the reason you beg to come back to RLC!!8)

I see that two of Anabel's female friends came over today for a visited....after a few drinks all three and Efim got into the jacuzzi and had some fun and nothing sexual....Anabel did take off her top while in the bubbled filled Jacuzzi but not her friends.  I believe the two visiting friends may have had way to much to drink....!!LOL8)

So if anyone watched the party today and wondered what happened after the lights came back on...All I saw was Annabel and the Frizzy Haired girl cuddled up in the guest room. The girl put on a full court press to seduce Anna but she seemed reluctant to do much in front of the camera except embraces and rubs. When they finally left the guest room they got lost from the camera for quite a while. I found them on the floor in the restroom just off camera. Anna has found that to be a safe spot to hide. I could not see Anna but saw the back of Frizzy Girls head as they seemed to be moving around a bit. 

While Anna was getting busy on the floor of the bathroom, Efrim was spending quality time with Asian girl in the Sauna. The same Asian girl who was tongue kissing the frizzy haired girl earlier in the guest room and in the kitchen. I just love these parties. LOL

Just capped a good look at the face of the Frizzy Girl on the bathroom floor with Annabel. They seem to be having and extended time. LOL

The finally stood up and I caught them still embracing. Now they are back at it again on the floor and I can still see the back of her head moving into frame from time to time. RLC needs to install more cameras or change the camera angles. Annabel has been exploiting the "camera free zone" for some time now. At an earlier party, she was with the Asian girl on the bathroom floor. I wonder why she hides now that they have the big apartment when she was always right in front of the camera as Nelly's before the pull the con game of the century on us and RLC. 

From what I can tell, the Frizzy Haired Girl seems to be eating Annable out. It this makes the replay, the right bottom of your screen will only show the top of her head. However, if you look at the bottom left of your screen, there is a mirror on the wall and in between the hair care products on the small glass shelf, you can see their reflection from time to time. She really seems to be enjoying her "meal". LOL

Looks like they are done. The Frizzy Haired Girl got up and washed her right hand off (only the right one) under the faucet up to her wrist. No wonder they wanted this one off camera. She drew a cup of water for Anna as she talked to her off camera and now they are back at it again it seems. Wow...all the "real life" stuff happens OFF CAMERA it seems. RLC really needs to do something about this situation!

Looks like the cover story for Anna's long absence from the party with Frizzy Girl is that Anna got sick all of a sudden and she was being "tended to". Although she did not seem to be sick before the lights went out, or when their make out session got interrupted by four people coming into the guest room. It seems that she only got sick after they needed to explain why she was on the floor in the bathroom for over an hour. (I just love these RLC scripts). LOL