4 4
StnCld316

Fan Page for Anabel and Efim

5 hours ago, FoxyLoxy said:

Ever been in a LTR? The passion cools over time and a new, deeper relationship develops. I think that's what we're witnessing with A&E. ❤️

What I'm saying is that RLC is not all about sex, it's about life. If sex is all you care about there are plenty of other apartments, and even other websites, where the focus is primarily on sex and the tenants live otherwise barren, impoverished lives.

I respect your comments my friend, but if the passions keeps getting any cooler they may get the boot like so many others have had done to them in the pass few months.  And I do understand that you do like their music........but I don't think that's what gut them in that apartment either.      I do appreciate the suggestion of going to another website if you can supply me with a good name..........and pay for it as I did this one..LOL8)

fmbc.gif

Yes! You nailed it! ツ

And I love when you glance at the camera.

Any chance you could tilt the camera up just a bit?

Thanks, sweetheart!

instead of fingering his bass player and she rubbing the strings on her violin...Anable and Efim finally had sex today after given each other a quick massage.  Maybe RLC gave them a call to let them know that they are still working for them also.  I don't mind the music, and I love watching Anabel walking around the apartment in the nude...she's very sexy, but don't for get the reason you beg to come back to RLC!!8)