Jump to content
StnCld316

Reallifecam Fan Paid Memberships

Recommended Posts

Notice to All Members

 

Reallifecam Fan has now added MasterCard to the CCBill Payment Server.

Cards Now Accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and JCB

Memberships can be Purchased or Upgraded using the Subscriptions Tab or by Clicking this Link:   https://reallifecamfan.com/subscriptions/

Edited by StnCld316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

@Admin would have to clarify that as I am not to sure myself on what it's for.

ok will send them a message.  do they check back often or are they a volunteer?  thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, telecom said:

hi....i want to take one or two days membership of rlc as a trial. can anybody provide me?

You would need to go to RLC support to have you question clarified.  Just Scroll to the bottom of the RLC Page and Click the Customer Support Tab.

I don't think they have any Trial Period. All you do is make an Account, try it for a couple of days and if your not satisfied just Cancel the Account and Request a Refund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

ok will send them a message.  do they check back often or are they a volunteer?  thanks,

I have highlighted Admins name. When Admin is on the system he'll see a Notification and will be able to Address your question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You would need to go to RLC support to have you question clarified.  Just Scroll to the bottom of the RLC Page and Click the Customer Support Tab.

I don't think they have any Trial Period. All you do is make an Account, try it for a couple of days and if your not satisfied just Cancel the Account and Request a Refund.

I have already asked from them. they don't have any this type of facility. and there is no any provision of refund also. thats why I m asking here from all paid members if anybody can provide me his id or let me visit all the locked rooms of rlc for one day only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, telecom said:

I have already asked from them. they don't have any this type of facility. and there is no any provision of refund also. thats why I m asking here from all paid members if anybody can provide me his id or let me visit all the locked rooms of rlc for one day only. 

Google RLC and you can find many sites that have videos of what goes on in the apartments and you do not have to pay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, telecom said:

I have already asked from them. they don't have any this type of facility. and there is no any provision of refund also. thats why I m asking here from all paid members if anybody can provide me his id or let me visit all the locked rooms of rlc for one day only. 

No one is going to give out their RLC ID.   So there's only two options to pay for 1 month or just watch the free cameras as some users do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one is going to give out their RLC ID.   So there's only two options to pay for 1 month or just watch the free cameras as some users do.

Asking for a member's ID on RealLifeCamFan.com is a violation of our rules. 

If you ask after being told so, you WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. 

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...