9 9
StnCld316

Fan Page Eva and Sam

11 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Exactamente.

Tan pronto las cosas de los tríos comenzaron hace un tiempo, para mí, en realidad miraron hacia atrás, como si estuvieran montando un espectáculo escenificado para las cámaras. ¿Se les ha pedido que den espectáculos regulares y estén dispuestos a cumplir? Quién sabe, es muy posible. Pero esta es la razón por la que la gente se queja, porque, una vez más, ¿dónde se ha ido el "Real" en la cámara real en determinados momentos? Sí, a muchos les encanta este entretenimiento, y respeto totalmente las opiniones de todos, pero a muchos no les gusta nada. Todo el mundo tiene una opción de habitaciones, eso ya se ha dicho antes y con toda la razón, pero si algunos sienten que están viendo espectáculos por etapas para atraer suscripciones, entonces es justo que se cuestione en los foros.

Mira cómo este tipo de cosas ha fracasado en MSD.

After years of being a client of RLC, the only thing that I have concluded in conclusion is that people give too much importance to "Real live", which does not stop being a brand, like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or Texaco ... if you you let go of that, I think you do not do well in life, but that is your decision.

On the other hand, you talk about reality, and now I will tell you what I have said on many occasions about this topic ... what reality do you want to see?
The reality of day to day? Well, you do not have to see other couples, you just have to look at your own life, the neighbor's is usually not much more interesting than the own one.

But you want to see young people who do not work, who do not have to get up early because they do not have to pay bills, they do not have to pay penalties because they cut water or electricity, nor do they have to pay taxes, nor do they get tired of working where they have spent a day out, eating anywhere, because you do not have time to go home, or to see your children ... and when you come back, you have just enough time to make dinner, give them a bath, see what they have done. homework, or what do you have to help them do because they have not wanted to study or do not know how to do some problems? You mean that?
Or when you get home, and they tell you that a gasket has been broken, or that a glass has broken, that a cupboard has fallen off a shelf, or that you have to fix a chair because it turns out that the child started playing with until she broke it ... I keep thinking, the client wants to see that? That's real life ... but think. you do not want to see that.

She wants to sit in front of the computer, and at least she wants to see couples having sex, because not to say it, we are not hypocrites, just like me, I want to see girls having a great time, what's more, if they have sex, it would be great.

That's why I say that what they have done in this house is what most RLC clients want to see.
Of course you will never please the majority, but that happens in all aspects of life.

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Rubberman se adelanta a las noticias como siempre.

Sí, RLC anunció que pronto abrirá su nuevo apartamento CHICKEN SHACK, con pechos espectaculares.

Va a ser bueno para chuparse los dedos.

More apartments for "couples", do not already have enough RLC variety?

2 hours ago, vortios said:

More apartments for "couples", do not already have enough RLC variety?

Only single chickens allowed.     Cocks are not welcome.

The apartment, in the backyard at GP (camera 4.4) will come under a new category 'Animals on vacation'.      

While some fattening up is to be expected, slaughtering while RLC tenants will not be allowed.   The barbeque will be out of bounds to chicken tenants in case of accidents.

For American viewers at Thanksgiving the apartment will host Turkeys.

I must admit that I like E&S. At least they are not as boring as MS&D, KKK , E&F and N&K. Even Leora and Paul are getting rather long in the tooth.  Both Eva and Sam enjoy sex . If they have an "open marriage", who are we to criticize?  

13 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I must admit that I like E&S. At least they are not as boring as MS&D, KKK , E&F and N&K. Even Leora and Paul are getting rather long in the tooth.  Both Eva and Sam enjoy sex . If they have an "open marriage", who are we to criticize?  

I respect your comments, but if they are starting to follow Masha and her crew how long well it be before they run out scripts and start to get boring too.....as far as what they do in their marriage...you know as well as I do "there's always going to be some criticism."  I liked her too...before she started sharing with any and all..LOL8)

Yes I liked them as a couple too, But I did not think much of the guy they found to give   her a change of partner I FEEL SHE WAS EXPECTING A BETTER PERFORMANCE .as an aside A/Efam had a good session in the guest room yesterday I think they are a steady couple so far 

Edited by carl the prophet
spelling