StnCld316

Fan Page Eva and Sam

1 hour ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

I know and I'm sorry if you thought I was singling you out, cause that was not my intent.

Didn't think that no, not a problem! I just wanted to clarify as i know Eva is very popular with many, and she is as bad as him, so there was no favoritism towards either from me!

I love to watch Eva and Sam.  They are my favorite couple.  To me Eva is very beautiful.  I haven't seen Eva with a woman for a while.  Her interest seems to be with her boyfriend who fucked her good 3 nights ago.

I may be talking to fast or to soon, but it does seem that Eva and Sam has slowed down with their outside help in bed.  I do believe that these two are kinky,  and do sexual things with others separately at times.....In my book that can sometimes be dangerous...especially for Eva when Sam is not around.  Before they came out of the closet with their kinky experiments with others I enjoyed viewing them....and then there was the Sasha, Dasha and Masha add on for a week..."I thought they was totally ridiculous and fake and well staged."   Maybe Eva and Sam has something different up their sleeves for the viewers later down the road.....mean while I have started viewing there apartment once again, and do like what I see about sexy Eva.8)

53 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

As usual I spoke to soon about Eva and and sneaky Sam!!....looks like he is working on another female victim as I speak.  I guess his freak is back on and my channel is back off for these two.8)

Don't blame you. As soon as i switched on, saw the lead cam was this place. Same old scenario - Lights off, onto the sofa with the sheet over them.....etc etc. Yawnsville for me too.

Seems to be a big thing in Russia/Ukraine especially if you are part of a voyeur cam site. Personally once you have seen it once or twice just gets boring. 

Having a threesome or letting your partner fuck someone else must be the way to make money.