StnCld316

Fan Page Eva and Sam

On 11/12/2018 at 1:16 PM, Johnny said:

Seems to be a big thing in Russia/Ukraine especially if you are part of a voyeur cam site. Personally once you have seen it once or twice just gets boring. 

Having a threesome or letting your partner fuck someone else must be the way to make money. 

It pays the rent

Looks like Sam has a new girl friend and they denied us the opportunity to see them have sex on camera. However, they have been making out all night long and she has spent considerable time naked with him under the covers and on the balcony. Looks like they may have had a quickie in the toilet behind the curtain after which she washed her panties and Sam washed his dick. I wonder if the minimal result was worth it for Eva to leave home and have to stay away all night to allow Sam some play time. I hope she spent the night with Baldy since he is the last guy that Eva made out with on camera.  

no I watched the replays and Sam did not get he knickers off all night . He struck out and sent her packing about 10 minutes

be fore Eve came home.He is in the bath getting all the perfume off but no pussy juice 

And perhaps when Eva left the boundaries were already set: she is a substitute warm body; her panties stay on and your dick stays in you undies. 

Funny how some of you make out like the other doesn't know what is happening. Does it excite you the thought they are cheating on their partner. RLC should employ some of you to help improve the site by telling people stuff that has happened behind the scenes - lol

For the pass two or more days Eva has been teasing me and the cams with some sexy masturbation sets.  From what I am seeing things are not going as well as they should with her and Sam...since Sam had another outside lady friend come in and give him pleasure his thoughts has been else where.  Mean while Eva has been giving us viewers some great up close cams masturbation sets.  I hope Eva haven't decided to start thinking like Dasha once did and leave for another...."maybe one of Sams friends." LOL8)

Since my last comments..."looks as if Eva has been spending a lot of time alone in the apartment,  I wonder if Sam does have another outside or just working a lot?"  Eva who did have female friends, have also stop coming by like they use too.8)

Although the vacation sign is up on the board for Eva and Sam..."Eva is home alone, and seems to be giving the viewers a lot of sexy entertainment by herself.  Maybe Sam should stay where ever he is at for good.8)

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:26 PM, Wazzer said:

No-ones business but there's who they fuck. If you're not happy with how they live their lives don't watch and get own with your own. Some of you sure love the drama and if not any make some up.

Some get way to involved and that is what annoys most. Have to dissect and have an explanation for everything that happens. :ph34r:

Eva is looking very hot and sexy tonight!!  She seems to be doing better then some in the VIP "B1, B2 apartments."  I love watching her when she is alone and not being under Sam's control.8)