StnCld316

Fan Page Eva and Sam

Looks like Sam is having his cake tonight, bringing in another girl along with his lady Eva.  I though they would be taking notes on the out come of this other partner in crime "Masha" on the out come of she and Sasha's relationship and how things got fucked of bring another in their bed.  With Sam...who is a master dog anyway doesn't seem to care, and from the looks of things in the past he's only out for him self, weather Eva is there or not.8)

Just now, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Sam is having his cake tonight, bringing in another girl along with his lady Eva.  I though they would be taking notes on the out come of this other partner in crime "Masha" on the out come of she and Sasha's relationship and how things got fucked of bring another in their bed.  With Sam...who is a master dog anyway doesn't seem to care, and from the looks of things in the past he's only out for him self, weather Eva is there or not.8)

picture-4.gif

On 3/5/2019 at 9:06 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

They won't learn, they are MSD proteges after all. As fake as them. They are still bringing in people regularly to desperately have threesomes with. They are still desperate for pats on the head from their bosses for being good little tenants. Totally identical to Jane and Dick. All apartments will be like this soon. And if Eve wasn't so popular with many, this obvious behavior would have been sussed out a long time ago.

Looks like Eva has allowed Sam to bring in another street walker to have sex with...lol...like always once done trying to figure out how to fuck them and get off...he can't help but to tie them up and play games with them....."what a nerd." LOL8)

picture-08.jpg

Of course one might expect me to have a different opinion on this...and I do. I believe that the “arrangements “ that Eva and Sam have (not unlike Jane & Dick, etc.) are perhaps the only examples of “real life” that we are seeing on this site. They, at least, bring on camera what is probably going on in a third to a half of all the other apartments. If so, then, it would reflect the low end, statistically, of what is happening in society. (Don’t know much about Europe but in the USA,, that would be about the number who actually admit to having extramarital sex).