Last night Kaley did give me and some viewers some sexual masturbation.....and it was sexy with out covers,  I am sure she has talked to her roommates Kamila and Kristy about the high percent rate of doing this with out covers.....Kristy has seem to caught on but not Kamila........tonight Kamila seem to have started to masturbate under covers but stopped, "as though trying to tease the cams.   Kamila use to be the star of this apartment, but lately has shown nothing but sleep and none caring for the viewers.  Kaley and Kristy seems to be putting in 100% daily as Kaley is doing now as I type my comments.8)

Kaley has been given the viewers a masturbation set almost every night before bed......and I do love it.   Its sad that she is trying her best to make up for the vacationing Kamila who has broken a record these last few months of not being there.  I do think that its time for RLC to move her ass out and put someone else in there.............."I recommend Zoya"..LOL8)

I don't find anything about this sexy girl interesting (other than being sexy and theirs a million sexy girls in that region that would gladly take her place).  RLC what are you going to do ?  Having a masturbation session each nite is a good thing, but when its all under the covers, NOT!  

I am glad to see that Kaley is back off of her vacation...I just watched her give a very horny masturbation set with out any covers!!!  I am thinking that she is the only one in the apartment that does this....and I truly hope she doesn't change and thing.   "Thank you Kaley....4 stars baby."::)::)::)::)8)

I was earlier that Kristy was sick and RLC brought in a Nurse or female Doctor....Hopefully she is doing better now.  I also notice that Kaley who is one of the sexy girls in the house is even looking more sexy today....."I love those sexy shorts"..LOL8)

Kaley who seems to be keeping the apartment above water lately with her sexy masturbating with out covers,  she do look very sexy today with her shorts showing a nice camel toe.  For some reason Kaley looks are so much better lately and she is showing a lot more..."and I am loving it too."   Kristy did give us some true open body rubbing yesterday too.  I am still trying to figure out why Kamila is trying to be a mannequin around the apartment.8)

Seems Kaley is doing great as for as keeping the viewers....I do understand that there are suppose to be three young ladies staying in the apartment...but lately it seems that only one is really being a part of the project, and that's Kaley.   If there is another apartment to be close, I think that RLC should consider this one.  Kamila haven't been back 24 hours yet...but has begone to stay out all night....she really has become a waste for the viewers and there money.8)

PICTURE 567.gif

In my humble opinion, KKK is 'way beyond its "best before" date.  We can watch girls lounging around in underwear  and maybe, maybe masturbate every now and then without paying a monthly fee. It's like Nina and Kira..........same old thing, day after day.

Looks like the couch is cold tonight and know one is at home.."AGAIN"...I wonder how long well it be before the finale closing of this apartment?  If I wait up I may catch Kamila getting in just before the sun comes up or catch kaley kissing her boyfriend at the door just before the sun comes up or wait a day or two before Kristy gets in just an hour before pay day!!LOL8)

picture577.jpg

Nice to see Kaley's nightly bate with a sharper focus.

Can we hope that RLC has improved the cameras in order to get more value out of the apmt - which might mean Kami and Kristy will both get the boot.

Here's hoping!

Now that Kristy is on vacation "again"...seems today all Kamila and Kaley have been doing is rubbing on each other will watching T.V and from the looks of things making each other horny and creamy....I don't see nothing wrong with that...knowing its not going to go any further then just that...but should later turn into some very sexy masturbating..."if you can stay up that late."....I am going to try. LOL8)

For some who had not notice that the medical team was at the bed side of Kaley yesterday.  I wonder what was wrong with her and if she is felling much better today?  From looking at the weak and so few comments neither young lady has been getting any views..."maybe to many vacations and not enough energy in the house...or to much energy outside of the house and resting up on the paying viewers."8)