Zoi & Tim
1 1

34 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Plank said:

Really beginning to dislike Tim, he's coming across as a bit of a sleaze bag. Late Sat/Early Sunday. Linda & Leon visit, everyone got 'mellow'. You could see that Tim was trying to get a foursome/swapping session going on, he failed. Zoi dressed in her usual sexy outfit, (she really needs to get some new ones,maybe get some tips from Clara?) But the way he was pawing at Zoi in front of L & L was a bit inappropriate to say the least. I dare say that Zoi would probably have enjoyed a damn good seeing to by Leon, but you could see that L & L weren't having any of it, after all they are 'all loved-up'.

Yeah quite agree have never liked the sleaze bag just seeing him naked is enough to make anyone puke lol.

By way have you seen the Linda/Leon archive "Linda leon rd 2 nov 18"  it really is a beautiful sight seeing them two carress each other and as you have said before just making love. It isn't just fucking but lovely to watch, no slam bang thank you maam but just two people really enjoying each other.

I see Zoi & Tim are feeding up the lovebirds for another evening of phsical exertions lol

WTF i see now they have stopped you pasting images into messages now???? I bloody give up.

What a fun night at Zoi & Tim's with their friend Rachel.
It seems like they all got wrecked, but they got Rachel wrecked the most. I feel it was all a cunning plan by Zoi & Tim to get Rachel involved in a threesome, & thereby raise their viewing figures.
And it almost worked if Tim had not have kept pushing his luck too far & too soon. He should have left it to Zoi's softly softly approach, it was working !
Even though in the end it all fizzled out. We all got to see a lot more of Rachel than we have before.Certainly improvement than wearing that Minion Onesie.

However she might be regretting it all this morning?