itavoyeur

SPREAD legs

Spreading her legs was the only thing she had to offer. Finally realised there were things called sex toys and has done some good shows but the sex with her and Eric is quite poor and never looks like she enjoys it.

Not the best couple but not the worse either.

She tries hard - when she is on her own - and looks forward to him coming home, but she is on her own too much.

She needs friends to come stay

Suggestion - throw a DILDO PARTY

Yes Julia loves to spread those legs of hers...but I think that the rabbit is the star of the apartment...he's down there more then Eric.  Don't get me wrong, I do love watching her sexy balled beaver, I just wished she'd do more with it...then once a month.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes Julia loves to spread those legs of hers...but I think that the rabbit is the star of the apartment...he's down there more then Eric.  Don't get me wrong, I do love watching her sexy balled beaver, I just wished she'd do more with it...then once a month.8)

One would think after her New Found Pleasure with the Toy that she'd be doing it more often.

Been watching the chubby dark-haired friend of hers..... Too bad she's so careful about not showing something. She actually has her pants off and flashed her tighty-whities once... and took her bra off using the over-under method...  But she's now wrapped up in a blanket and keeps it tight around her the whole time.

Some of us do like chubby girls......

36 minutes ago, wiseacres1 said:

Been watching the chubby dark-haired friend of hers..... Too bad she's so careful about not showing something. She actually has her pants off and flashed her tighty-whities once... and took her bra off using the over-under method...  But she's now wrapped up in a blanket and keeps it tight around her the whole time.

Some of us do like chubby girls......

Seems like "Chubby" is starting to happen in a lot of the apartments lately.....I say "to each his or her own"....I am more into petite...Sorry!!8)