Karla & Arnie
1 1

34 posts in this topic

These two not yet very open with the cams but hopefully they will thaw in time, Karla not like showing her lower half yet and like the blankets round them. Nice figure though I wouldn't turn her down if offered lol

The thaw has happened mate, and they've only been there a few days!  Have a look at the timeline, yesterday just before 2300. :)

What was that 23:00 our time, 23:oo 0n the timeline or 23:00 top corner of screen as thay all differ lol.

Did see a bonk under night vision a bit later but nothing else still will appear in the archive sooner or later i expect.

18 minutes ago, Plank said:

It was 2300 on the timeline, but I think you saw it. 8)

Am quite liking Karla now just wish she would hurry up and lose those bloody pants all the time though lol. She has a great body on her.

They had a good session earlier wow karla sure loves that cock fucking and sucking and was very lively, she is getting a good girl lol getting one of my favourites now and still room for improvement bring it on honey just waiting for a repeat with the light on now.

As much as I am liking Karla she is a bloody lazy cow, gone 3pm and still asleep in bed what a dead pan life it's rather sad really.

Hey all you wizards can you clear this up please.......Karla seems to vanish completely every so often for a while, can't see any hidden parts of the apartment so very odd?????