Jump to content
RUBBERMAN

The Chat Room!!

Recommended Posts

Well I think the chat box is needed on a site like this, just look at camcaps forums, there topics are 30-40 pages long and mostly filled with useless banter and petty arguments that aren't even about the topic there in. I've tried to read through them but give up pretty fast, it's just not worth it. So yea the chat is a good place for all that. It keeps the forums small, simple and easy to follow.

It would be nice if the chat box conversations included other topics like VHTV for example. Then I might join in, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dave0000 said:

Well I think the chat box is needed on a site like this, just look at camcaps forums, there topics are 30-40 pages long and mostly filled with useless banter and petty arguments that aren't even about the topic there in. I've tried to read through them but give up pretty fast, it's just not worth it. So yea the chat is a good place for all that. It keeps the forums small, simple and easy to follow.

It would be nice if the chat box conversations included other topics like VHTV for example. Then I might join in, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

A few members have tried talking about VHTV and were told "Chat was for RLC only" and haven't bothered since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is something to think about for the Chatters and Chat defenders. So much is said that all the hate is mostly from members that have never been on. Which I think you'll find is crap. Also what about all the others that still visit the forum and were regular chatters 4/5 years ago, why don't they still chat?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bandit said:

Here is something to think about for the Chatters and Chat defenders. So much is said that all the hate is mostly from members that have never been on. Which I think you'll find is crap. Also what about all the others that still visit the forum and were regular chatters 4/5 years ago, why don't they still chat?? 

Point well made. Just as many old members bored of the same ramblings over and over as anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 11:37 PM, Rhodie said:

I completely agree. As you have said previously, why do I defend chat when I don't use it? A fair comment. Sometimes I wonder myself? I defend the chatbox because I think it is a good feature. When I subscribed, I would look at chat to find out what had happened while I was at work or out. It was a far more accurate indicator than the thumbs showing past events which were used to entice you  into paying for replay. I sometimes fell into that trap where, the thumbs made it look like something good happened, I paid for replay only to find nothing had happened. I know my defence of chat is pissing many people off. That's not my intention. I have seen posts about how chat used to have many participants discussing a variety of things? (before my time!) Sounds like it was fun? This topic is now on it's 21st page, started in November 2017. Most of it is people complaining about how shit chat is. Have the 21 pages of complaints changed anything? No. I know, given, I don't chat, I'm being a hypocrite in suggesting a solution to the issue is more people using chat but, how else is it going to change? Johnny, I particularly like, "they went out last night so now they owe us!" 

Shit like that always makes me laugh. Young girls on Vacation have gone out for some fun (Fucking every man they meet if you believe some) how dare they and now they owe them. Fact no-one challenges or disagrees with it shows how fucked up some are in their thinking or don't want to rock the boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 12:00 AM, dave0000 said:

Well I think the chat box is needed on a site like this, just look at camcaps forums, there topics are 30-40 pages long and mostly filled with useless banter and petty arguments that aren't even about the topic there in. I've tried to read through them but give up pretty fast, it's just not worth it. So yea the chat is a good place for all that. It keeps the forums small, simple and easy to follow.

It would be nice if the chat box conversations included other topics like VHTV for example. Then I might join in, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Myself and others use to discuss VHTV and rudely reminded chat was for RLC only and to go to the forum and discuss it. One member in particular needs to be knocked down a peg or two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 12:17 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

A few members have tried talking about VHTV and were told "Chat was for RLC only" and haven't bothered since. 

Wasn't worth the hassle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Myself and others use to discuss VHTV and rudely reminded chat was for RLC only and to go to the forum and discuss it. One member in particular needs to be knocked down a peg or two. 

Pardon me for talking out of turn, but if you have Forums for 3 other websites what sense is it that you can't Chat about 3 other websites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

Barca girls ain't shit and Masha is just a wannabe pornstar. Fake tits to go with her fake ass porn shows. Harsh but true. Don't even get me started on Leora. 

Wow. It seems that you are disappointed with just about every apt on the site. It makes one wonder why the **** you are even here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RoadRage said:

Pardon me for talking out of turn, but if you have Forums for 3 other websites what sense is it that you can't Chat about 3 other websites?

Certain members think they can control others and assert authority. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 7:26 AM, RoadRage said:

Pardon me for talking out of turn, but if you have Forums for 3 other websites what sense is it that you can't Chat about 3 other websites?

Go to the Chat and ask that. Anyone that says people are free to chat about anything and no-one has ever told others what they can't chat about, are either liars or don't know what they're talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...