Fan Page Leia
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I see that Leia has put some lights over her bed,  and made her room area look even sexier, I was hoping that she show'd more of her tall sexy body tonight and gave me a special treat....I am hoping she is not shy......."times..a wasting..baby"..LOL8)

Leia and Karol is looking very very sexy tonight.:rolleyes::rolleyes:... these two seems to have so much fun together and they are both just to sexy.....I do love Leia's sexy ASS!!!   All though I didn't like her presents at the party last night I do have to give sexy Nora some credit for making things happen tonight with the girls.  Maybe she "can" get them to open up more than they have.8)

Leia seems a bit reserved, although she did let herself go with Karol that one night. Lovely body, personality and let's not forget those  puffy tits........

As I roam threw the apartments I came to sexy Leia's room to fine her laying on her bed with Belle, both has very sexy looking asses,  I would only dream of putting my face between Leia's ass cheeks to see how far my tongue would go:rolleyes: "Wow" and just stoking Belle's well rounded:rolleyes: heart shaped ass as well.  Avi seems to be sitting in the room alone and she looks just as sexy with her slim build and very sexy eyes and lips:rolleyes: DSL's"...." and who wouldn't want to sleep between the sexy:rolleyes::rolleyes: twins and try to last as long as you can with out busting lose, nothing but hog heaven"...LOL8)