Hi StnCld316,

I admire the egalitarian thinking behind giving Lia and Mia their own topic each.   Maybe they will follow separate lives and maybe we will find some way of knowing who is who.

BUT, certainly at first, might it be an idea to have a combined topic, for when they are together or when we don't know who is who?

If we start one ourselves it gets relegated to below all the  pinned green topics and few bother to scroll down that far.    

Suggestion: start a green pinned official topic for BOTH in addition to their individual ones.

10 hours ago, iloner said:

Hola StnCld316,

Admiro el pensamiento igualitario detrás dando Lia y Mia su propio tema de cada uno. Tal vez van a seguir vidas separadas y tal vez nos encontraremos con alguna forma de saber quién es quién.

Pero, sin duda en un principio, podría ser una buena idea tener un tema combinado, para cuando están juntos o cuando no sabemos quién es quién?

Si empezamos a nosotros mismos uno se pone relegados a continuación todos los temas verdes clavadas y pocos se molestan para desplazarse hacia abajo tan lejos.    

Sugerencia: comenzar un tema oficial verde fijado para ambos en adición a sus seres individuales.

I support that reflection.

17 hours ago, iloner said:

Hi StnCld316,

I admire the egalitarian thinking behind giving Lia and Mia their own topic each.   Maybe they will follow separate lives and maybe we will find some way of knowing who is who.

BUT, certainly at first, might it be an idea to have a combined topic, for when they are together or when we don't know who is who?

If we start one ourselves it gets relegated to below all the  pinned green topics and few bother to scroll down that far.    

Suggestion: start a green pinned official topic for BOTH in addition to their individual ones.

I too think, for now at least, a single topic would be better.

Well we have Irma dancing around with her boobs bouncing about beautifully and looking at the twins i think i'd be happy to see them sitting at either end of my sofa;D