Goodbye, my loves. Have a safe flight home, stay beautiful and vibrant. I hope you had as much fun here as I had watching you. You two are superstars and I hope to see you again sometime soon. 

С тяжелым сердцем мы должны отпустить наших Ангелов, чтобы они могли летать. Пока мы не встретимся снова с моими прекрасными Ангелами.

On 21.04.2017 г. at 1:25 AM, gironimo said:

girls who are most obviously from eastern Europe with the strong features typical of that part of the world

No idea where did you get that but being from eastern europe i can tell you "strong" features are far from typical for that part of the world. Other than that i agree with you, i love the twins, i think they are gorgeous as a whole package, and i will (like many others) miss them.

On 27-4-2017 at 10:27 AM, CowArt said:

Goodbye Lia & Mia, have a safe trip home. bye.gif

I am really gonna miss you two, you were a joy to watch. Beautiful ladies, and everything in twofold (some things even in fourfold). :wub:

Thank you for sharing a bit of your lives with us, and bringing sunshine to ours. The best of luck in your future adventures, and don't be a stranger, feel free to drop in anytime you want. 

Welcome back Lia & Mia! :wub:

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Oh no, they're back...

Sure, they are cute but I think one time was enough.

Exactly, not long since they were gone and before they stayed too long as in the last 4 weeks we saw nothing significant new. They sit around and are prudes that do nothing.

Yawn .................................................................................................

Remember that at welcome back party at B1 for Belle's second visit she was getting into the drinks, sliding on the stair rail  and loosing her clothes so before long may well have been naked when, intentional to be overheard or not, they and Gina made a comment. Belle shut down, got dressed and left.

23 minutes ago, tiri said:

Welcome back giiiirls, you have been missed!!!

Like a hole in the head     .........