On 3/26/2019 at 9:09 PM, vampire said:

Iam surprised that the twins smoke ,  Gives you crows feet around the mouth ,  Being models should know better , And they do seem to drink more then they used to.  May be the Gina effect.  Iam not their father and they are adults .  They are doing what a lot of us did when we were their age.  Have fun girls and enjoy your selfs while you can.  You will grow up and be like the rest of us some day.--

I think God that I had strict parents. LOL8)

Rubberman ,  I said I was not their parents ,  So none of My business what the girls do.  I have a Daughter and she has turned out pretty good.She does not smoke and hardly ever drinks.  Graduated from a top 20 Law school -Magna Cum Laude .  She is doing very well thank you.--LOL--

2 hours ago, vampire said:

Rubberman ,  I said I was not their parents ,  So none of My business what the girls do.  I have a Daughter and she has turned out pretty good.She does not smoke and hardly ever drinks.  Graduated from a top 20 Law school -Magna Cum Laude .  She is doing very well thank you.--LOL--

Dam "vampire"..lol you read and took it wrong again!! LOL8)

On 3/29/2019 at 8:16 PM, vampire said:

Rubberman---What we have here is  .  A lack to communicate.-----LOL--

Some men, you just can't reach. Gun's n Roses, Civil War, almost! 

Who would have thought you had such good taste of music? Best band ever!

Dam , I misquoted -Cool Hand Luke ,  I should be shot.---Not sure about the song ,  But Iam sure I was insulted in there some where.---LOL--

The twins "Lia, Mia" and Gina finally gave the viewers a nice little lesbian show.."something"..lol...I do think that they should have invited Blair and Loraine over to join them....."I do think that Loraine and Blair could have learn something.  Nice show ladies....I hoping for a longer one next time.8)

I caught the short show, but it was night vision and my feed was terrible.    I arrived just as all three came in from the balcony and suddenly they were naked on the bed and Gina was wielding the dildo in and out of Lia, so I missed whatever 'foreplay' led up to things.

The night before Lia had seemed on the verge of bating; lay legs spread and her hand kept creeping onto her pussy even though Mia was beside her, even made a quite clear pelvic thrust with a grunt at one point.   So I guess Mia was aware her sister was at boiling point.    

It ended suddenly.    Disappointingly, no Twins' action on Gina.   Seemed perhaps a traumatic change in the relationship for the 3 of them.

At last though a line has been crossed.    The flirtatiousness between Gina and Lia is bound to lead now to some more sex, and Mia seems happy to be there and be kissed.

"The possibilities.   Think of the possibilities."    (Quote from Annie Hall about twins).

Last night Gina and Mia were alone (Amy was in her room).   Any hope for a re-run of the dildo seemed thwarted when both appeared to get ready for bed in their own rooms.   

Then, praise be, Gina appeared in the Twins' room, they lay together naked, and joked and a little stroking.    Soon, no-nonsense, the dildo was reached for, fell on the floor, was washed and was thrust in and out for a few minutes, same as before but this time with Mia not Lia.    Speedy, workmanlike, little kissing or affection, even though we know there is a friendship so strong between these three that 'love' would not in my view be too strong a way of describing their relationship.

Though,  perhaps not 'the love that dare not speak its name'.

So the score is evens with the Twins, Nil to Gina.    Dare we hope tonight or tomorrow the Twins will even things up with both on Gina, before it becomes usual to invite Amy into their circle in the evenings.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Last night Gina and Mia were alone (Amy was in her room).   Any hope for a re-run of the dildo seemed thwarted when both appeared to get ready for bed in their own rooms.   

Then, praise be, Gina appeared in the Twins' room, they lay together naked, and joked and a little stroking.    Soon, no-nonsense, the dildo was reached for, fell on the floor, was washed and was thrust in and out for a few minutes, same as before but this time with Mia not Lia.    Speedy, workmanlike, little kissing or affection, even though we know there is a friendship so strong between these three that 'love' would not in my view be too strong a way of describing their relationship.

Though,  perhaps not 'the love that dare not speak its name'.

So the score is evens with the Twins, Nil to Gina.    Dare we hope tonight or tomorrow the Twins will even things up with both on Gina, before it becomes usual to invite Amy into their circle in the evenings.

You must have missed a bit on the first night, the correct score is Lia-Gina 1-1 and Mia-Gina 1-0. Perhaps one of these days Mia will even the score with Gina as well.

And then of course there is the Lia-Mia 0-0. It would be so very, very wrong if that score ever changed...

But I would definitely watch it. You know, For Academic Purposes. 💕

Perhaps they took offence to previous posts where they were described as mere eye-candy? I like watching the triplets. I always have, believing, there will be no sex. I didn't care. They are fun. I liked it when I was proven wrong, with Regi and Sher,

I was really surprised with Gina. I have said before, RLC has become a bit stale, but, I keep subscribing because, every now and again, 2 or 3 times a year, something happens that you never saw coming. Gina and the twins, just stopped me cancelling my subscription. RLC, you owe my £40ish a month to them.

Posted (edited)

It must be christmas at the B2 apartment for Rus.... and his Grand mother Kylie who has finally let him play naked with the twins and Gina.   Gina should finally get what she wants too..."Rus's Dick..and that shouldn't take much doing to get. LOL    I do see Amy as a spare...in the game, but not nothing sexual, but most likely have more since and brain power then the rest. LOL   Surly once all is done they well sit back and look at what points they have gain from the viewers and how dumb and stupid they all looked for the viewers. LOL    Again!!!  why doesn't Grandma Kylie allow Blair and Mike to join her and Rus and the Vacation apartment...unless she is still trying to lick one of the twins. ..."I would love to see Gina and the Twins give Rus his over due blow job."....Hell with all the pass alcohol and substance...he deserve it. ......Keep your head hard Rus...lol...maybe Grandma Kylie well allow one of the girls to give you a HAPPY ENDING my friend. .....as the minutes pass it really didn't take long for Gina to go back to her old ways of acting "Cheap and easy"..I wonder who gave her the speed? LOL8)

picture-07.gif

Edited by StnCld316

this was so fucking Scripted you can tell it was first when b3 Arrived with b2 they go to the bathroom to play there shower games then the power goes out, then the power comes back on then all of Sudden they go back to the shower to do there shower games.  just my opinion.

4 hours ago, mikeusa said:

this was so fucking Scripted you can tell it was first when b3 Arrived with b2 they go to the bathroom to play there shower games then the power goes out, then the power comes back on then all of Sudden they go back to the shower to do there shower games.  just my opinion.

I agree 100%....Seems the ladies in B2 along with Rus and Grandma Kylie have gotten desperate for attention and viewers, and well now do anything to keep them..."even d-grade them self's with scripted shit.  I thought B2 was starting to do well until they had a visit from Anna.  I am betting the next show..."Grandma Kylie well finally allow one of the girls to Blow Rus....on cam this time."   We know what it takes to get Gina fired up...."a large drink and a very long line." the twins won't fuck on cam, but well couch and use Gina for their gain."  Lets not forget, before Gina came to B2 all the twins did was lay naked in bed 24/7 on their asses, did nothing sexual and stayed stoned...like most of their visits...so now Gina is the key to Gain points, even if it means scripted shit.   Maybe Amy well get a lead roll this time too.  I have my money on Rus. LOL8)

5 hours ago, mikeusa said:

Your right on the money about that one. Show just before they go UM get back online they all are more or less dressed and go back to what they where doing before they went UM  . This group knows how to get the views and the money that comes with it LOL But at least something was done to not be boring . ;)