The twins have been on RLC just over a week.

They seem to have settled in and are happy, are mixing well with Jess and Irma plus B2 when they visit and are uninhibited having already shown far more skin than numerous tenants. Maybe the RLC selection team have actually read some of the comments posted and questions that should be asked. As to anything really intimate there is plenty of time, one limitation could be the sharing of a room so no privacy without some arrangement.

Some individuality would be interesting e.g. not always dressing virtually identically but I guess being identical in all aspects is how they have been brought up.

I leave for my meal and come back to find a bearded guy, not MMMM, sat chatting with the twins ...

Jess is in the bath. Danaya has also arrived and is with Irma in her room - to Irma's page ....

01434c4.jpg

0277df5.jpg

Edited by StnCld316

9 hours ago, daveangel said:

Do Lia and Mia have their own beds or are they sharing?

They wouldn't last 5 seconds in different beds.. lol

Best enjoy the massages most exciting thing we are going to see from them.

Earlier Irma was in bed and the others in the lounge. One twin, Mia ?, went up and got ready to go out.

A guy then appeared and Irma came down but initial thoughts were that the guy had called for the twin. She though went out after a while alone. Until then it is the first time I have seen the twins do anything different or dressed very different. Also the second twin, Lia ?, stayed in her undies rather than dashing to cover up. Jess went to her room for a while.

More on Irma's page ....

1fec22.jpg

2f1201.jpg

3f4dd2.jpg

496e47.jpg

50f058.jpg

6e1b83.jpg

79a41c.jpg

81d1d7.jpg

91eee6.jpg

10ec79b.jpg

Edited by StnCld316