1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree 100%....Seems the ladies in B2 along with Rus and Grandma Kylie have gotten desperate for attention and viewers, and well now do anything to keep them..."even d-grade them self's with scripted shit.  I thought B2 was starting to do well until they had a visit from Anna.  I am betting the next show..."Grandma Kylie well finally allow one of the girls to Blow Rus....on cam this time."   We know what it takes to get Gina fired up...."a large drink and a very long line." the twins won't fuck on cam, but well couch and use Gina for their gain."  Lets not forget, before Gina came to B2 all the twins did was lay naked in bed 24/7 on their asses, did nothing sexual and stayed stoned...like most of their visits...so now Gina is the key to Gain points, even if it means scripted shit.   Maybe Amy well get a lead roll this time too.  I have my money on Rus. LOL8)

If they want to do something like you say with Rus they better hurry because it's almost time to leave for the Twins ans Gina . I know that your right about the Twins but at least we knew what we would get the moment they came back and all they did after that , shows and things like it, are something I never saw coming so a nice surprice. We wil see what they do next ;) LOL

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:12 PM, CowArt said:

You must have missed a bit on the first night, the correct score is Lia-Gina 1-1 and Mia-Gina 1-0. Perhaps one of these days Mia will even the score with Gina as well.

And then of course there is the Lia-Mia 0-0. It would be so very, very wrong if that score ever changed...

But I would definitely watch it. You know, For Academic Purposes. 💕

If the Twins did each other would it be an Own Goal?

The posts above have covered all aspects of last night at B2. Right from the start the total power failure and UM was suspicious. While there have been heating and water problems the lights stay on plus the triplets have been there long enough to know where the breakers are to reset right away.

Unless there has been some kind of restrictions between the Vacation apartment and B2,  the twins and Gina haven't been doing any type of visiting lately.  Or are they planing something big?   I am glad to see that all four in B2 are looking sexy, and so so glad Gina has cut down on her drinking...."for me..she looks way more sexy when she is not so drunk."  I wonder well Amy continue to keep her distance....."it shows!!8)

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

Rubberman,

Maybe simply they are not close to any of the current GP girls. For some of GP the visits from Diane's BF plus the B3 couples could be wearing thin too.

I also see that Kylie and Rus has a visitor, and that could be why they haven't been visiting B2......"I am sure Rus who is behaving very well, could use a bottle by now..lol....somewhere down the road he and Kylie well make up for it.   Nothing wrong with showing a parent a nice time either.8)

Goodbye Lia & Mia. 😘

Ever since you left in February of last year, I've been hoping and waiting for you to return and in January you finally did. I enjoyed every moment of the 89 days you have been with us, I just can get enough of your beauty, and your kind and bubbly personalities.

Your final hours on RLC will also be my final hours. In the last three months, about 95% of my time spent on RLC was watching you two. There's really no point in sticking around while you're gone.

Thank you, have a safe trip home, and lots of fun on your next adventure, whatever it may be.

💕💕💕

Well CowArt, I do hope you will post the occasional tenant changes (especially noting Returnees).  I too will miss L & M.  They are truly a delight.  And you never know when they might be back!  Hope springs eternal in the human breast!

A total 300 days on vacation is more than enough. Only time will tell if RLC are desperate enough to invite them back for yet another free holiday with spending money.....l

I echo my friend Cowart's sentiments about Lia and Mia. I have thoroughly enjoyed your times on RLC. You were in B1 when I first discovered RLC and have enjoyed your playfulness and the way you always got along with everyone in the Barcelona houses. This time it was no different. I wish you both well in wherever life takes you and much happiness. And if you decide to do a 4th tour, I will be watching! Wishing you 2 much success and happiness.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

A total 300 days on vacation is more than enough. Only time will tell if RLC are desperate enough to invite them back for yet another free holiday with spending money.....l

€2000 Per Month is quite enticing.   😁

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

€2000 Per Month is quite enticing.   😁

If they are getting paid that the joke is on RLC. Talk about wasting money.

51 minutes ago, Vaz said:

If they are getting paid that the joke is on RLC. Talk about wasting money.

That's supposedly what each girl makes. Then there are added Bonuses for anything over and above beyond the Call of Duty.  

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

€2000 Per Month is quite enticing.

For a retiree on pension, to also receive 2,000 Euro + bonus money would be a great way to enjoy a working (laughable)/vacation/retirement and participate in fake sex or real sex with multiple partners - hmmmmm. Hey RLC, can you start an old mature reallifecam voyeur site since there must be some voyeurs interested in watching old foggies going at it and walking around naked or in their grandma/grandpa underwear. Some older women do look better than some young chicks and even have sex more frequently than the 24/7 phone holders.