StnCld316

Fan Page Lia & Mia

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For a retiree on pension, to also receive 2,000 Euro + bonus money would be a great way to enjoy a working (laughable)/vacation/retirement and participate in fake sex or real sex with multiple partners - hmmmmm. Hey RLC, can you start an old mature reallifecam voyeur site since there must be some voyeurs interested in watching old foggies going at it and walking around naked or in their grandma/grandpa underwear. Some older women do look better than some young chicks and even have sex more frequently than the 24/7 phone holders.

Yes Man.gif

13 hours ago, Vaz said:

If they are getting paid that the joke is on RLC. Talk about wasting money.

I'd say that might be quite a bargain for RLC.

• $2000 Euros is $2233 USD
  • A 1-year sub at $45/month is $540
  • $2233 / $540 = 4.14 subs

Lia & Mia are probably two of the most popular girls ever to be in the
RLC project. I'd say they were each worth four new premium subs
during their stay, if not more. In other words, RLC's investment in them 

is probably well covered by the twins.

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's supposedly what each girl makes. Then there are added Bonuses for anything over and above beyond the Call of Duty.  

Getting added bonuses for doing what you are getting paid to do in the first place. Let's be honest they are employed for a reason just like the rest of them. 

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

One of the most popular, doesn't say much for the rest. Everyone has their opinion and complete waste of time and money is mine. 

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

For a retiree on pension, to also receive 2,000 Euro + bonus money would be a great way to enjoy a working (laughable)/vacation/retirement and participate in fake sex or real sex with multiple partners - hmmmmm. Hey RLC, can you start an old mature reallifecam voyeur site since there must be some voyeurs interested in watching old foggies going at it and walking around naked or in their grandma/grandpa underwear. Some older women do look better than some young chicks and even have sex more frequently than the 24/7 phone holders.

Over 40s couples and singles apartments would be good to see the differences in living, sex etc. Enjoy all women but something sexy about mature women and they know what they want and need.

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's supposedly what each girl makes. Then there are added Bonuses for anything over and above beyond the Call of Duty.  

It is good money hence why surprising so many returns rather than new tenants.

There should be deductions too for falling below the Call of Duty e.g.

spending too much time in the apartment wearing more than their skimpies - look at Blair, she is mostly dressed unless with Lorraine.

not spending a minimum time each week in the apartment or at least another apartment excluding sleeping.

7 hours ago, Vaz said:

Getting added bonuses for doing what you are getting paid to do in the first place. Let's be honest they are employed for a reason just like the rest of them. 

Actually on Reality these Girls are just supposed to live their life as real as possible. They are under no obligation to peel off their clothes for no one or have sex.  If they do then it's an added bonus.

It's all in the Fine Print at RLC.

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

There's a tiny flaw in your math though... What would these 4.14 subs be watching the other 11 months of the year when they only pay for one girl for one month? ;) 

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

It is good money hence why surprising so many returns rather than new tenants.

There should be deductions too for falling below the Call of Duty e.g.

spending too much time in the apartment wearing more than their skimpies - look at Blair, she is mostly dressed unless with Lorraine.

not spending a minimum time each week in the apartment or at least another apartment excluding sleeping.

breakfast GIF    RLC forgot to tell most. It's a Bed & Breakfast Motel.   :D

13 minutes ago, CowArt said:

There's a tiny flaw in your math though... What would these 4.14 subs be watching the other 11 months of the year when they only pay for one girl for one month? ;) 

I thought someone said they had been here since January during this 
visit. In any event, yes, there are many different variables that would
change the mathematical equation. I just chose to use a year as an
example. You could use a six-month sub, etc. And remember, you
can cancel your sub at any time.

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually on Reality these Girls are just supposed to live their life as real as possible. They are under no obligation to peel off their clothes for no one or have sex.  If they do then it's an added bonus.

It's all in the Fine Print at RLC.

Come on you don't believe that anymore than the next person. They don't even act as Real people when on vacation. How many times have you gone on vacation single and never had sex??. As for anything RLC has on the description of the site lol.