RLC PARANOIA...:blink:

concerning the exteriors of the apt GIV 7-girls, visible with the cameras.

THE APARTEMENT CLOSED BY RLC,no, just shutters and various curtains.

CAM 1-1 + 1-3 + 1-5 pane, closed on December 30, 2017 at 21:23 by karol, never reopened (apparently blocked by RLC, Belle tried to reopen them, unsuccessful on January 4, 2018 at 11:17 am thanks tamani, it is with, your remark in the chatbox that I could capture it)

CAM 2-1 + 2-2 + 2-3 curtain permanently closed

CAM 2-5 only the left curtain is closed to prevent outside vision by this camera, the other part of the curtain is open, otherwise there will not be much light, since the other curtain of the room to twins sleep is permanently closed (2-1 + 2-2 + 2-3 cam)

CAM 2-6 + 2-7 the 2 curtains closed (cam 2-6 twins have opened 1 curtain, the one on the right, half on December 30 2017 at 14h11m40s, that's where I saw people on the path in front at 14h31m30s), since the 2 curtains closed in permanence

CAM 2-9 curtain half closed while it was open totally 10 days ago

thanks to @tamani who inspired me this post 8)

Merci pour le compliment !

Nous sommes espionné sur les forums car au fur et à mesure que certains d’entre vous et moi-même cherchons à nous renseigner sur cette maison.

Voila que RLC tire les rideaux.Le sublime le pathétique c’est le volet roulant sur la baie vitrée du séjour qui a du être bloqué lors d’une maintenance.

Je doute de la mise en œuvre des cams sur la piscine pour cet été

Néanmoins j’ai assez d’éléments enregistrés dès le début de l’ouverture de cette maison pour connaître son environnement il me manque plus que

la réussite avec la complicité de  google map

RLC PARANOIA...:blink: part II The Nora effect

maybe I'm too presumptuous, or it's just a circumstance.
Let's just say it's just a coincidence or Nora's visit (very close to Karol, it seems)
At 15h23 today(we 10 january 2018) Leia with Karol raised the rolling shutter visible in cam 1-1 1-3 1-5, remember that it was closed for 12 days
While taking, as a precaution not to open the curtain of the right side of the window holder (via RLC replay if you have the possibility, watched the gesture of Leia who makes sure that the curtain covers well the part right of the window holder)

bandicam_2018_01_10_18_31_15_856.jpgbandicam_2018_01_10_18_31_22_447.jpgbandicam_2018_01_10_18_31_25_944.jpg

Let's stay in the living room and talk about reflection, on the left window of the double door of the entry of the living room for example (visible cam 1-2 1-4)
Looked on this JPG1 taken today(we 10 january 2018 15h) the curtains were closed hiding the view from the outside, I specify, curtains closed in the night from yesterday to today (coincidence or presence of Nora) , watched this JPG2 (th 09 january 2018 14h07)yesterday in the afternoon letting see the landscape (RLC replay cam1-2 watch at 14h today / yesterday you find the closing of the curtains)

JPG1+JPG2

bandicam_2018_01_10_16_29_29_076.jpgbandicam_2018_01_10_16_30_55_335.jpg

One thing is perfectly clear, however, RLC gives some girls (Nora/Karol / Leia / twins) instructions about rolling shutters, curtains and windows concerning the view of the exteriors visible by cameras and reflections inside the house.

All though Karol brought in her stud and had a short session of sex with him,  the rest of the girls in the house did give her "Karol"-her privacy until dude termbled up and came in Karol's mouth... I have to still give the girls Lia, Mia, Leia, Beatrice, Avi and Belle 4 stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: for keeping there cool and looking so sexy!!!8)

I couldn't help but to notice Beatrice in the shower last night "earlier this morning" it was like she was in heat and had to masturbate,  but it seems she never did have a complete orgasm.8)

THE MASTURBATORY MADNESS OF BEA,GP/B2 bedrooms cam, NEIA and ... RLC

Bea came out of his menstrual period very recently, and is indeed in heat as you noticed Rubby
What makes Bea unique in the GIV (2 apts) is his masturbatory madness, which if it had remained at B2 would be even more interesting to watch because the cameras of the bedrooms at GP (7girls apt) are, and the word is weak, miserable (only 1 angle and the worst near the feet, except twins bedroom 4 cam 2 angles, useless, because all those who look at RLC know well that the twins apart show their bodies do not masturbate or all other sexual acts for that matter), while at B2 Bea's bedroom had 2 well-defined camera angles (that's also why @hillbilly told you that Bea was better at B2)
Camera 7 from the bedroom to B2 was practically glued to Bea's face, we could see all his grimaces, laughs, crying, orgasms and now in this bedroom at GP, we see more his feet than his face.
But RLC, this idiot band who say in their emails gave the best satisfaction to the customers make fun of us, leaving this big bedroom and this bathroom in neia, I look what she did with it, and I'm crying because Bea's gone.
Bea had at B2 also a private bathroom, for, as you see ... or not Rubby, masturbating in the shower without having orgasm, but more than that also rub on the edge of the bathtub and use mr pink standing or sitting in the tub and I would end my dear @hillbilly by the toilet bonus to B2, the various pee Bea with his ass aloft or not.

bandicam_2018_01_11_11_05_22_805.jpg

bandicam_2018_01_11_11_35_55_360.jpgbandicam_2018_01_11_11_36_01_937.jpgbandicam_2018_01_11_11_33_07_570.jpg

bandicam_2018_01_11_11_34_00_931.jpgbandicam_2018_01_11_11_33_37_347.jpg

For those who love equations >:D
Beatrice masturbations = masturbations [gina + nicole + neia (i hate this girl) + lia + mia + karol + leia + avi + belle] X5 

BEA ur soooooooo FRESH :wub:

On 12/16/2017 at 11:33 AM, tweety said:

As a (former) lawn-bowler, I would rather watch grass grow.    :)

I think you're both bat-shit crazy. It's much more fun to watch pussy hair grow. ;D;D;D

On 1/9/2018 at 8:52 AM, zzakary said:

RLC PARANOIA...:blink:

concerning the exteriors of the apt GIV 7-girls, visible with the cameras.

THE APARTEMENT CLOSED BY RLC,no, just shutters and various curtains.

CAM 1-1 + 1-3 + 1-5 pane, closed on December 30, 2017 at 21:23 by karol, never reopened (apparently blocked by RLC, Belle tried to reopen them, unsuccessful on January 4, 2018 at 11:17 am thanks tamani, it is with, your remark in the chatbox that I could capture it)

CAM 2-1 + 2-2 + 2-3 curtain per, manently closed

CAM 2-5 only the left curtain is closed to prevent outside vision by this camera, the other part of the curtain is open, otherwise there will not be much light, since the other curtain of the room to twins sleep is permanently closed (2-1 + 2-2 + 2-3 cam)

CAM 2-6 + 2-7 the 2 curtains closed (cam 2-6 twins have opened 1 curtain, the one on the right, half on December 30 2017 at 14h11m40s, that's where I saw people on the path in front at 14h31m30s), since the 2 curtains closed in permanence

CAM 2-9 curtain half closed while it was open totally 10 days ago

thanks to @tamani who inspired me this post 8)

Hey zzak, I have one question. What does GIV stand for?

14 hours ago, mikeusa said:

See the source image karol riding her boyfriend like a cowgirl then it ending with a blow job good job karol 

If this is Karol I need new glasses. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, zzakary said:

¿Quién dijo que no había un vecino? :obandicam_2018_01_12_14_45_31_411.jpg

This clearly shows that the level of the street is at the top of the house, not as some say, and I do not know where their sources come from, the garage is on the lower level of the house ... to give an example .