Three beautiful sexy girls "Kristy, Kaley and Kamila" in an apartment with very sexy girl friends,  there's no other apartment like it, or can come close to them,  they are not wild, they don't have a lot of men visiting all the time,  they are truly every day voyeur girls.  I do think that they take to many vacations though,  and I am sure some may say "that's because they are models and have to go on photo shoots" that's fine and dandy,  but it seems when they do come back,  lately its been nothing but lots of sleep and looking tired from these "Vacations" and making the viewers wait for very late night action "masturbation" etc.  One or two girls may stay over "temporary distractions as in the blond friend" but never really do nothing but set and watch T.V or sleep.  I could be wrong but I think the girls are starting to lose some of its viewers because of these back to back vacations.  All three are sexy, but I feel the energy level is going down.8)

Now that Kristy and Kamila has had double vacation time, I wonder if they are going to continue to rest and sleep until the next one, or are they going to start giving the viewers some action?  Seeing how sexy they are and good teasers, I do think the viewers deserve some kind of sexual action besides laying around sleeping eating and watching tv all day....come on ladies get on your J.O.B"S!!!!8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Kristy and Kamila has had double vacation time, I wonder if they are going to continue to rest and sleep until the next one, or are they going to start giving the viewers some action?  Seeing how sexy they are and good teasers, I do think the viewers deserve some kind of sexual action besides laying around sleeping eating and watching tv all day....come on ladies get on your J.O.B"S!!!!8)

Sure a big difference in them in this current spot than the way they used to carry on when they were in Barcelona.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sure a big difference in them in this current spot than the way they used to carry on when they were in Barcelona.

In today's society, there is an obvious demand for lazy fucks and the pay seems pretty decent to do sweet fuck all. People actually pay good money to watch others hibernate all year round.

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In today's society, there is an obvious demand for lazy fucks and the pay seems pretty decent to do sweet fuck all. People actually pay good money to watch others hibernate all year round.

I heard awhile back they get about 2,000 Euro a Month and then get Bonus's if they do anything spectacular. Lately it seems they just take the Monthly amount and relax doing nothing most days. 

That's what happens when lots of people pay money to watch nothing most of the time. They can afford to pay them stupid amounts for doing nothing but lay around looking at phones.

Who masturbates under covers in the real world??

4 hours ago, Sarah said:

That's what happens when lots of people pay money to watch nothing most of the time. They can afford to pay them stupid amounts for doing nothing but lay around looking at phones.

Who masturbates under covers in the real world??

Exactly. If they actually do masturbate under the damn covers - where is the proof? Anyone can shake the blanket and make "masturbation faces" or "ooh aahh yes ooh eee aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" FFS - gimme a break RLC - you are as real as these pretend masturbators - all this fake shit is so unwatchable and pathetic. These girls abuse their phones and blankets so much that they should also have a soother/pacifier stuck in their mouth since it is probably the only thing they know how to suck.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Exactly. If they actually do masturbate under the damn covers - where is the proof? Anyone can shake the blanket and make "masturbation faces" or "ooh aahh yes ooh eee aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" FFS - gimme a break RLC - you are as real as these pretend masturbators - all this fake shit is so unwatchable and pathetic. These girls abuse their phones and blankets so much that they should also have a soother/pacifier stuck in their mouth since it is probably the only thing they know how to suck.

orgasm love GIF

I just witness another masturbation set by Kamila, it wasn't her best, but it was something...I am still wondering why she does her masturbating under the covers after being here at RLC so long  I do believe that if she can have someone "like she has" to come to the apartment and give her a wax job on her muff in front of the cams then why is she hiding her self under covers when she knows the viewers can't see what she is doing.  Three pretty girls and the action is dropping very fast...seems that these vacations are more important then the people they work for and the viewers lately.8)

I saw Kami bate with her water bottle once - under the covers of course - but it was pretty exciting with the sound of the water swishing back and forth in the bottle ever faster until she came big time.

But lately I hardly pause to watch - perhaps if they or a guest  are in the bathroom.

There was a brief time when they tried - when they both had blokes back for sex - but long ago.

Sadly, not much can be expected from this aptmt until K & K move on and some raunchy Moscow girls who need the opportunity move in.

Here we go again...looks like Kamila is on another one of her short vacations..."Kamila is sexy, but lately haven't been putting any energy into the apartment at all" seems after most of her vacations "again may I add, all she does is sleep and rest up for the next one."  Kaley try's make up for the lost, but can't and Kristy seems to be boring and may want to move on.  Its good when these ladies bring their sexy friends over, but I would love to see more of the real ladies that suppose to live there.8)

Oh well...it looks like someone or all three are out on another vacation after a few weeks of very hard work..LOL  At least they did leave the young sexy blonde for the viewers..."or did they? could be she just needs to catch up on some sleep" besides I have never seen her do anything sexually, may be a bath tease once in a while.8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Oh well...it looks like someone or all three are out on another vacation after a few weeks of very hard work..LOL  At least they did leave the young sexy blonde for the viewers..."or did they? could be she just needs to catch up on some sleep" besides I have never seen her do anything sexually, may be a bath tease once in a while.8)

About the only time you see the Blonde nude is when she's having a Bath.  When she stands she makes sure her back is toward the cam as much as possible.