Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I will miss Ami. She is beautiful and isn't afraid of getting stuck in! I am really struggling to understand all the criticism? We don't know what her relationship with Nil is. Boyfriend? Friend with benefits? Fuck buddy? I think it's naive (braindead) to think he doesn't know what she's doing yet, he hasn't dumped her? To me, that suggests he's ok with it?  He's probably having his own fun away from the cameras! He may be her "bit on the side" or, for all we know, she could be his "bit on the side"? Nil is one of the better looking blokes who has been on RLC. If whatshisname can get Jasmine, the other whatshisname, get Blair, Nil could probably have is pick of women wherever he is? Whatever their relationship is, it seems to work for them.  Who are we to judge when we don't have a fucking clue about their arrangements?  Presumming takes us into the murky depths of the bullshit we see on chat. Ami, you can't please all the people, all the time. Some, you will never please.  Sadly, on RLCF, the negative voices seem to drown out the positive ones. I hope to see you back soon. Щасливого Різдваю.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

There is that little mouse again..."he's like a shadow every time I speak my thoughts.."EVERYWHERE"...Oh well maybe one day he well shadow another"!!!  he only comes out when cheese is on the table.....seems to be like a computer virus or sore in ones asshole!!LOL8)

PICTURE 95.jpg

Sorry, but you're an arsehole. You have your opinions on everything, which is fine, but, as soon as somebody disagrees, rather than debating them, or arguing your case, you attack them? I know this because I have been at the the subject of your derision more than once. You don't like Ami etc, we get that. Get over it. I'm starting  to think you and Dutchy are the same person? You both have the same mentality!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Sorry, but you're an arsehole. You have your opinions on everything, which is fine, but, as soon as somebody disagrees, rather than debating them, or arguing your case, you attack them? I know this because I have been at the the subject of your derision more than once. You don't like Ami etc, we get that. Get over it. I'm starting  to think you and Dutchy are the same person? You both have the same mentality!  

Do I have to remind you my friend.."that you don't have to read nothing that I type"...it could run up your blood pressure. .."By the way why would you get up set about something that wasn't directed to you anyway?" ...and I wouldn't have never called you that Mr. Rhodie. LOL8)PICTURE 22.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Do I have to remind you my friend.."that you don't have to read nothing that I type"...it could run up your blood pressure. .."By the way why would you get up set about something that wasn't directed to you anyway?" ...and I wouldn't have never called you that Mr. Rhodie. LOL8)PICTURE 22.jpg

You are correct, I don't have to read everything you type but sometimes, your opinion is interesting, Where I take issue is, rather than just disagreeing with someone who doesn't share your opinion, you attack them. You would make a shit diplomat. Donnie Trump would love you. You have strong opinions  that some, and I include myself,  don't always agree with.That's fine, I admire it, Just allow other people to disagree with those opinions without making it personal. I know that's being hypocritical given I called you an arsehole but, shit happens after a good night at the pub. Please feel free to call me an arsehole any time you want, I don't mind. Enjoy your cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

You are correct, I don't have to read everything you type but sometimes, your opinion is interesting, Where I take issue is, rather than just disagreeing with someone who doesn't share your opinion, you attack them. You would make a shit diplomat. Donnie Trump would love you. You have strong opinions  that some, and I include myself,  don't always agree with.That's fine, I admire it, Just allow other people to disagree with those opinions without making it personal. I know that's being hypocritical given I called you an arsehole but, shit happens after a good night at the pub. Please feel free to call me an arsehole any time you want, I don't mind. Enjoy your cake.

Again!!! My opinion was not directed towards you..."It was my opinion on Amina's arrival and leaving" something I do with every lady when they leave.."my way of expressing their stay and doings"...it had nothing to do with you.  I don't attack people I am not obsessed nor in love with any of these young ladies...."you may be getting me mixed up with someone else."   There is only one member here who follows my every move when ever I say something negative about these girls in B1, B2 and the GP and seems to have great imagination and seems to think there all are in love with each other each time they have sex...."and its not you.    Rubberman is known for expressing his self about these apartments since day one.."some times good and some times its going to be bad."  There are a few members who dislike or doesn't agree with my opinions about these girls, but I don't lose any sleep either,  I am not asking anyone to read or except my thoughts and opinions....but when one sits in a tree waiting for me to type in a word or two about B1 or B2 girls each and every time and only time they come out..."I don't mind giving them what they want." and believe me your not the one...."unless your filling in for two." LOL    As for being called an "arsehole" I have been called worse..."its the affect that I get after some of my comments." LOL  I don't call people names in here..."that's why where having problems in the chat room and seems to be here now."  I never put to much of my personnel life out, but I am not a "Donald.."Donnie"..Trump fan...he would hate me if he knew me. LOL  "My opinion had nothing to do with or directed towards you."8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My assumption is that Rubberman means me.    Perhaps I am honoured he chooses to spill his bile on me, but why he does so I can't tell you.    He chose Amina to dump on and she has been high value good fun for us.    

And of course he knows perfectly well that his claim I follow him about is nonsense.   Wasting time refuting his claims would only delight him.

No one posts as much as he does, and much of it is perceptive and fun, but a lot is negative.   One or two posters appear to take their cue from his posts and also make up negative claims they cannot defend with observations.

I express on the General Discussion pages my view that all the negativity has spoiled the enjoyment of many posters who have just given up and left.      

But everyone should be free to post as they see fit.     My opinion is it gives him pleasure as a 'game' to irritate others and drown out voices other than his.    

Shame, because he has so much vitality to offer.    He spends so much time here he must value this site highly.     I guess he just does not recognise that his actions sometimes reduce the enjoyment of others.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 10:38 PM, Rhodie said:

I will miss Ami. She is beautiful and isn't afraid of getting stuck in! I am really struggling to understand all the criticism? We don't know what her relationship with Nil is. Boyfriend? Friend with benefits? Fuck buddy? I think it's naive (braindead) to think he doesn't know what she's doing yet, he hasn't dumped her? To me, that suggests he's ok with it?  He's probably having his own fun away from the cameras! He may be her "bit on the side" or, for all we know, she could be his "bit on the side"? Nil is one of the better looking blokes who has been on RLC. If whatshisname can get Jasmine, the other whatshisname, get Blair, Nil could probably have is pick of women wherever he is? Whatever their relationship is, it seems to work for them.  Who are we to judge when we don't have a fucking clue about their arrangements?  Presumming takes us into the murky depths of the bullshit we see on chat. Ami, you can't please all the people, all the time. Some, you will never please.  Sadly, on RLCF, the negative voices seem to drown out the positive ones. I hope to see you back soon. Щасливого Різдваю.

Perhaps you are right, but maybe she just didnt tell him everything. Anyway thats her life and her choices. Wish them all best together or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×