I popped in early evening for 5 minutes and caught M & S kissing on the LR sofa - or so it seemed

The number of tease thumbs trying to suck us into expensive Replay seems also to suggest they are already more than friends

GREAT!

On 2/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, iloner said:

I popped in early evening for 5 minutes and caught M & S kissing on the LR sofa - or so it seemed

The number of tease thumbs trying to suck us into expensive Replay seems also to suggest they are already more than friends

GREAT!

My perception is that although Sofie has made several moves on her, Monica hasn't made any real positive responses.  She has to decide if she wants to play along with Sofie or if she's not into any bi games. The clock is ticking.

My guess is: Sophie would like some REAL fun but Monica would just be playing the game

Whatever, it would be great to watch

They should follow Nica and Amina's example from last night and get some wine in ..... lots.

AFTER SUPPER

Monica, naked, waits in her room;

Hopes for a knock on her door.

Cool, in see-through negligee,

Sofie ponders her game.

Only Jas, the ice-maiden, isn't afraid.

Rose has arrived - tonight she'll get laid.

Mo-TRANCE 8)

Monica you love the Gipsy King "Jobi Joba" 24 Feb 18h40 (pls sing again)
And me, I love your body especially your breasts, lordly
I'm going to stop on your face, why I can read, such a melencoly, when there should be, insurance and smiles
Thank you for being here, it's girls like you that make me love RLC, I'm not afraid to say it, you're fascinating and I look forward to following your adventures
Sofie does not want you, what an error on her part, and I hope with all my heart that she changes her mind, forgives her
I love when you come in trance, your dances and your masturbations furious, so erotic and sensual
You give me a crazy pleasure, I beg you, never stop :wub:

Monica is being ostracized from Sofie by Naomi who is spending more and more time next to Sofie. Naomi in turn is mostly ignoring Monica. This does not bode well for B2.

I predict that Monica will soon be packing her bags if this BS continues .

Mo-SPLEEN :'(

Sofie is a goddess, she will escapade with those who flatter her, and abandon others
Monica you have no reason to be sad,you re a mortal but awesome and inspiring, a lot of people love your body, your personality, your attitude, in fact everything you represent
You make the happiness of many on RLC Land
I would you say only one word "STAY" :wub:

On 3/5/2018 at 2:39 PM, zzakary said:

Mo-SPLEEN :'(

Sofie is a goddess, she will escapade with those who flatter her, and abandon others
Monica you have no reason to be sad,you re a mortal but awesome and inspiring, a lot of people love your body, your personality, your attitude, in fact everything you represent
You make the happiness of many on RLC Land
I would you say only one word "STAY" :wub:

Aww Gee...you said the same about Bea. Did you move? You used to be on Rue Beatriz.....

Monica is a very sexy lady,  she is really the apple of the apartment, she is very erotic and love to masturbate and don't mind putting on a good show for the viewers "and I love watching"  weather or not she is with Sofie or Naomi she is really the star.  There is nothing fake about this sexy lady and if it is she is fooling the heck out me and others.  Monica keep doing what your doing baby.8)

She's a bit like Nicole.    You can guarantee some sex and it'll be hot and noisy.   Great.

But also like Nicole she tends to stay apart from the others.    I suspect Sofie got a bit too intense for her.   Shame.