Fan Page Rosemary
3 3

22 posts in this topic

Some says that Jasmin's man is Rosemary's brother.....I wonder if she is the reason that Jasmin left B2 and if so well she "Rosemary" always be under Jasmin day to day after or when ever her man leaves? Or has RLC made new plans on keeping couples in the apartment now?8)

MIRROR,MY BEAUTIFUL :rolleyes:

Rose, you're very funny, when you masturbate you always hide your head with your laptop, but you forget one thing, the mirror, we see your pretty face in it(cam 3.7)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_25?ts=1520522399&from=share

Aside

I'll be curious to know how many money,Apple gives to RLC for sponsorship >:D

One thing about Rosie: she's not superficial. What you see is what you get. She can be tough and she can be all girly giggles, but when she finds someone she likes, they have a friend in her. I know some people don't like her, but ya can't please everyone.

I have to admit that I am really not to much of a fan of Rosemary, but I think she and Belle are doing a great job of keeping B1 above water right now.  I am still waiting for Tiana and Blair to step up to the plate.  Hopefully Jasmin well get back into the game now that her boyfriend is gone.  If RLC could keep Nica at B1 instead of her trying to move in with Amina and Nil it might help give a little more energy to B1,  if she "Nica" is not going to be at B1 then RLC should send her packing...." Surely Another product of Nora's"8)

Rosie tried her best to get last night's party into high gear but it was a classic " It's difficult to soar like an eagle when surrounded by a bunch of turkeys".  Blair,Tiana, Sofie, Naomi were less than enthusiastic about cutting loose. Even Mo seemed more engrossed in her phone than in what was going on around her.

Then, Belle started to get needy and Rosie had to settle her down. Eventually, the party went off the rails and more than half went to bed Thankfully, the 3some with Rosie, Belle and Ami at the end was like a redemption.

I did get a chance to view Rosemary and Jasmin earlier today....seems Rosemary caught Jasmin after her bath and gave her a nice lotion rub down....Jasmin was looking very sexy and completely nated I thought and was hoping it went a little further then just a rub "nice tease ladies"..lol8)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Friend Foe...or Spy? >:D  

kZV1ZX.gif

Doesn't look like a spy or foe to me? I have seen Rosie talk to Tiana a few times and there doesn't seem to be a problem. They are probably not best friends yet but Rose makes more of an effort that the others at GP.

Edited by Rhodie
Spelling error

1 minute ago, zzakary said:

You are probably right @Rhodie ,so would be the little blue turtle that would be the spy ;D

;D Must be part of a sleeper cell. It's been hanging around there forever.

Cerena Cerena - what a stunner!     The body of a dancer; the beauty of a swan.

Rose must think the same.    She barely spoke to Tiana in her weeks - Cerena's been there 2 minutes and Rose was putting on makeup! at midday - unheard of.

Where's Rose now?   On Cerena's bed already, giving her a massage.

It must be love.