Seems Rosemary and some the ladies "Belle, Jasmin, Blair and Serena" are having a very lovely dinner together.....all five are looking so sexy.....I wonder whats planed for the late evening...."could it be a fun time in the bath or a oil time in bed?"..lol  Nica who is out with her visiting friend can be found at B2 residing on Monica's bed trying to draw attention "again"..LOL8)

Seems Rosemary takes turns spending time with each and almost every girl in the apartment weather its just conversation or just drinking.....Rosemary does do her part in the house and some.  As I view her now laying between Belle's legs smelling the catch of the day...lol...I wonder if she well ever really go down on any of these ladies..LOL8)

She is a woman 10 as it was said of Bo Derek in his time.

She in my way of thinking, is all that RLC and the houses of Barcelona need.
In addition, she has the luck, why not say it, of some friends of luxury, who are at her height.
Belle and Jasmín have set the bar quite high, in terms of the interest of the spectators.

If Belle puts the good humor, the naturalness of their actions. Rose puts the head, the elegance of the show, knowing how to have the viewer of her to see what is happening to her so that we are aware of her.

And most important, the other compañeras, seem to appreciate her a lot, not because she is in charge of the house, but because she seems to have won the love and respect of all. And that is fundamental.

The day she has to leave, I think it will be a real shame, because I do not think we can see another girl as complete as her.

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

In addition, she has the luck, why not say it, of some friends of luxury, who are at her height.
Belle and Jasmín have set the bar quite high, in terms of the interest of the spectators.

If Belle puts the good humor, the naturalness of their actions. Rose puts the head, the elegance of the show, knowing how to have the viewer of her to see what is happening to her so that we are aware of her.

And most important, the other compañeras, seem to appreciate her a lot, not because she is in charge of the house, but because she seems to have won the love and respect of all. And that is fundamental.

The day she has to leave, I think it will be a real shame, because I do not think we can see another girl as complete as her.

She is great for the action.   Last night Belle clearly liked having Rose gently tickling her pussy from behind.

And Serena had hardly got the shower water dry on her back before Rose was sitting on her backside rubbing in lotion.    AND turned her over to do her tits and tum, which so many of the girls avoid.

So, yes, these and so much more with Jas and a full life-changing licking for lucky Monica, have marked out Rose as another Irma.    

But where I have reservations is in looks and elegance.   Sorry.     And poor Tiana might have responded to friendly overtures but somehow Rose seemed (perhaps I missed something) to leave her out.

For me, not quite a 10, more a 9.    And if Tiana was a 6 then we missed out on a pairing!    69!

Rose and Tiana - that would have been exciting to see - and perhaps only Rose could have pulled it off.

17 minutes ago, iloner said:

Ella es genial para la acción. Anoche, a Belle le gustaba que Rose le hiciera cosquillas en el coño desde atrás.

Y Serena apenas había secado la ducha con agua en su espalda antes de que Rose estuviera sentada en su parte posterior frotándose con loción. Y la entregó para que se maquillara, lo que muchas chicas evitan.

Así que, sí, esto y mucho más con Jas y una larga historia de lamer a la afortunada Monica, han marcado a Rose como otra Irma.    

Pero donde tengo reservas es en apariencia y elegancia. Lo siento. Y la pobre Tiana podría haber respondido a propuestas amistosas, pero de alguna manera Rose pareció (tal vez me perdí algo) que la dejara afuera.

Para mí, no es exactamente un 10, más un 9. ¡Y si Tiana fuera un 6, nos perdimos un emparejamiento! 69!

Rose y Tiana - eso hubiera sido emocionante de ver - y tal vez solo Rose podría haberlo logrado.

Actually, I miss Tiana's presence. I think it was a girl, that for reasons that I do not know, we have not seen her real potential, or maybe my impression was too good of her.
Of course, I miss having lost that 69. I am absolutely convinced that it would have been apotheosis.

But there are shows that I imagine were lost to the spectator and the opirtunity was lost forever.
The case of Rose and Tiana, or was the case of Sotie and Monica, two spectacular women.

5 hours ago, vortios said:

I couldn't have said it better. In B1 and B2, you need someone to initiate things or everybody lies in bed all day watching their computers and phones. Rose is somebody who gets things started a lot like Irma and Renata. She makes an effort to make it interesting for us viewers . 

As distant spectators, it is difficult for us to know the ladies real personalities. To get a better idea, I look at how the other girls interact with them. They are in a far better position to know than we are. Rose is clearly very popular and the other girls trust her. This says a lot for her and the type of lady she is.

I agree with you 100%, it will be a very sad day when the beautiful Rose leaves. We can only hope that day doesn't come to quickly and when it does, she returns soon.

Looks like Rosemary must have had a rough night, she is not joining the other ladies and male guest tonight.....or maybe she is just bored!!!!!   I did get to view Nica's quick fake and sad looking masturbation set today......seems she is still being the center of attention as usual......and Anita still taking notes......"to be like her"...lol    Hopefully Serena well give us just a little more energy soon.....and nothing fake!!!!!   Blair is being herself as always "very sexy and beautiful."8)

Rose got togged up tonight and went out from GP.    

So why have I posted my thoughts on the B2 thread?

(apart from its confusing having one girl covered on two threads)

I notice that Rosemary, Serena and Darina wasn't at Blair and her man's bathtub party last night.  I wonder if they are getting alone or has Anita taken over the apartment?8)

Before I put my words to rest for awhile with this site....I want to say good bye to Rosemary who gave and put a lot of energy into B1 and sometimes B2 when needed.   End the beginning I thought that Rosemary was just there to be a bully "but as time moved on I saw that she was all about keeping things going in the right direction and none fake".....of course she had to participate in a lot of the bathroom parties and living room dancing, and it was all good.  Seems she also made the new girls feel wanted "those that she liked"....lets hope RLC well pick her to come back again one day.  Rosemary if your reading this "have a safe trip home and comeback and put up with us again"...Thanks!!!8)

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Before I put my words to rest for awhile with this site....I want to say good bye to Rosemary who gave and put a lot of energy into B1 and sometimes B2 when needed.   End the beginning I thought that Rosemary was just there to be a bully "but as time moved on I saw that she was all about keeping things going in the right direction and none fake".....of course she had to participate in a lot of the bathroom parties and living room dancing, and it was all good.  Seems she also made the new girls feel wanted "those that she liked"....lets hope RLC well pick her to come back again one day.  Rosemary if your reading this "have a safe trip home and comeback and put up with us again"...Thanks!!!8)

Good summing up Rubberman.     I'm sure she will be back.   She likes the fun atmosphere when her friends are around.     

Are you taking a break from RLCF?      You've been our backbone.    As you say about Rose, you have got involved in the parties and the dancing, and it was all good.      Thanks!!!    And like Rose, I am sure you will be back.   

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nicely put. I hope you're not leaving the forum. We haven't always agreed on everything but I do enjoy your comments, and you are a great contributor to this site. 

До побачення і дуже дякую, Розія. You will be missed. Please come back and visit us soon.