So now there are five at B1/GP. I will miss Rose because there  is nothing pretentious about her. She either likes someone or doesn't and she never allows herself to be bullied. I wish her well in her new endeavours and hopefully she will be back soon.

After they went out together I think Rose did not come back.    

Ksusha returned upset, on her own, and had a cry.    Next morning Aria and Alexa were sharing their bed - and as we know by now nothing is going to happen between them.   But they have a strong friendship so poor Ksusha must feel left out, even when she is with them.    

So who did Rose know?    Why was she there?     As ever, we won't find out.

My guess is, Amina reported she had done her best to motivate some sexual behaviour and none of the girls is willing, so Rose was sent in to give her opinion.

My view: Ksusha could turn up trumps with some encouragement from the right girl.   Expect some changes.

2 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Don't be a stranger Розія. I don't know where your travels are taking you but, have fun and please come visit us again soon.

I agree!!!  I thought that Rosemary should have gone and fixed somethings in B1 also ........"after last nights dead script with Megan's rented stud"....that script made the girls look like a couple of tooth less vampire's under the black light.  Instead of Rosemary going to visit her friend Jasmin, she should have gone to B1 and gave them a lot of advise and how to keep viewers, and stop repeating the same bull crap over and over again.  B1 is dying....and some of the girls are well over their stay.  "When is the funeral?"   Hurry back Rosemary...B1 needs you!!!8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree!!!  I thought that Rosemary should have gone and fixed somethings in B1 also ........"after last nights dead script with Megan's rented stud"....that script made the girls look like a couple of tooth less vampire's under the black light.  Instead of Rosemary going to visit her friend Jasmin, she should have gone to B1 and gave them a lot of advise and how to keep viewers, and stop repeating the same bull crap over and over again.  B1 is dying....and some of the girls are well over their stay.  "When is the funeral?"   Hurry back Rosemary...B1 needs you!!!8)

PICTURE 81.gif

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

PICTURE 81.gif

I'm not sure anyone could liven up B2 at the moment. The ladies there all seem to have their own agendas outside the house. We who are paying for it all seem to be at the bottom of the priority list. GP hasn't been great of late either. As you say, all the same stuff over and over again. I agree that RLC should have asked Rose to spend a few nights there to try breathe some life into the place. I think quite a few of the ladies are coming to the end of their time this month so, hopefully things will improve with the new ones?

Edited by Rhodie
More to say.

Not even Magic Nora could sort out the girls apartments never mind Rose. Everyone keeps hoping new girls will make a difference but most don't have any ideas and just like they are performing from an RLC ideas book.

53 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Not even Magic Nora could sort out the girls apartments never mind Rose. Everyone keeps hoping new girls will make a difference but most don't have any ideas and just like they are performing from an RLC ideas book.

True, but, without hope, we have nothing! "New" girls don't necessarily have to be RLC first timers. Bring back Regi and Sher or Renata. I think some of the current ladies have potential but, at the moment, both B2 and GP are like a rudderless ship. Everyone is doing their own thing and, as you say, it's the same old thing. A coordinator with imagination is required.

RLC is going through a boring period. Strange how some people (actually one or two people) are confident the whole blame for it lies on Rose? In their mind, when she's there, she's to blame for everything that goes wrong. When she's not there, it's still her fault because, somehow, she knows every Ukrainian and Russian on Earth and dictates what they do or don't do. Isn't that the mystical Nora's job?