You can probably say many things about Rosemary, but I like her because she don't mind eating pussy (or it looks like that). Girls like her, Belle Renata hopefully Anita and few others actually do something besides the boring shows, I my opinion, most of the girls are doing instructed by messages on their phones (or again it looks like it). Irma is back in the new (old) third Barcalona apartment and I have great expectations for her there. Don't disappoint me, IRMA:-)

hotcold69 I agree with you about Rosemary.  I am joyful that Irma is back to B1.  Refurbished apt looks great.  More cams, better placement.  And to have Danaya and Karol is simply ice cream on the cake!  And perhaps Irma can provide some leadership to B2 as well.  That apt has been directionless.

1 hour ago, hotcold69 said:

You can probably say many things about Rosemary, but I like her because she don't mind eating pussy (or it looks like that). Girls like her, Belle Renata hopefully Anita and few others actually do something besides the boring shows, I my opinion, most of the girls are doing instructed by messages on their phones (or again it looks like it). Irma is back in the new (old) third Barcalona apartment and I have great expectations for her there. Don't disappoint me, IRMA:-)

That is the difference between someone that is Bi/Lez and wants to eat pussy as someone that plays being Bi/Lez and has no intention.

23 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

That is the difference between someone that is Bi/Lez and wants to eat pussy as someone that plays being Bi/Lez and has no intention.

That's correct!