Fan Page Tiana
3 3

31 posts in this topic

Good to put a name, Tiana, to the naked girl I've already seen in the shower twice.    

She's tall and thinnish and not a model type so I'm reminded of Sia who stayed in B2 for a while.

Nice girl - I'm sure Tiana will be too.

So far Tiana seems not to want to integrate with the others.

I have only seen her with Sia ( if it was her ) until she left again. Even then Sia had to make do with the lounge sofa to sleep.

Tiana may have been told that she would be sharing an all-female residence. After arriving at GP, she found a male in residence who was sharing a bed with one of the women.  This may have put her off and that's why she's constantly in her room. I can't say I blame her. However, I'm just speculating.

She seems a bit older than the rest?

First time I saw her in the kitchen, the light was off and she looked in her 30s. It got better when the lights came on tho :)

19 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

She seems a bit older than the rest?

First time I saw her in the kitchen, the light was off and she looked in her 30s. It got better when the lights came on tho :)

I agree with you about her....she seems to act somewhat a little more mature then the rest too.  Maybe one day if and when Jasmin's lover leaves she well be able to see what its like to be in B1.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree with you about her....she seems to act somewhat a little more mature then the rest too.  Maybe one day if and when Jasmin's lover leaves she well be able to see what its like to be in B1.8)

I like Tiana too.    I liked Sia as well but her stay never had any excitement - she stayed in her room, had one bloke over but no sex.    I'm afraid Tiana's stay will go the same way.   A shame because she looks nice naked.

New girls often stay in their rooms for the first week or so, and often seem ignored by the others.    

Sia was on site her first day, so she is not without friendship.   She seems comfortable, but maybe she doesn't see herself as part of the 'entertainment'.

Let us hope she blossoms.      

Yes, she's got a very nice body. Saw her naked in kitchen late last night when she was up for a snack. Hope she feels more "at home" in the next few days.

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Yes, she's got a very nice body. Saw her naked in kitchen late last night when she was up for a snack. Hope she feels more "at home" in the next few days.

Not sure that will happen until Jasmine's BF leaves. As for that two weeks is too long. I agree with Tbird's comment above. I still think he may have been why Avi left early.

It looks like I was being kind to her when I expressed my opinion almost a week ago. Jasmine's Sumo wrestler has been gone two days and Tiana is still hiding out in her room. She doesn't associate with the other girls and seems to be just putting in time and taking up space.

What's her problem?

On 16.3.2018 at 2:20 AM, iloner said:

I like Tiana too.    I liked Sia as well but her stay never had any excitement - she stayed in her room, had one bloke over but no sex.    I'm afraid Tiana's stay will go the same way.   A shame because she looks nice naked.

New girls often stay in their rooms for the first week or so, and often seem ignored by the others.    

Sia was on site her first day, so she is not without friendship.   She seems comfortable, but maybe she doesn't see herself as part of the 'entertainment'.

Let us hope she blossoms.      

I like her, after looking abit I kinda find her better looking now, than I thought at first glance, it is not the typical tight model body, but it is more natural, and that is what I love about RLC!

I have liked some of the more quiet girls in the past. I don't really care if they aren't the most social or a party-animal, or if they aren't naked 24/7. I like the more natural lightly dressed. I judge more by how comfortable with the cameras they are, that they can bate on cam, etc. or just act natural about it. I think she had an OK start so far, but I wish she was alittle bit more sociable. She doesn't seem shy, so I hope she will impress us some day.

Poor Tiana.   Still keeping to her room alone.   Its over a week now.

I want to give her a hug and say the others aren't so scary - its mostly just pretence.   They want to talk to you.

Lets hope we see Rose and/or Jas make some approaches to her before the weekend to dig her out of her room..