Emily and Samantha bonding in the kitchen over an apple - each, not just the one.     

They're gradually getting used to the idea of entertainment, but still rush too much when getting dressed.    

I would watch more but they race around so its hard to keep up with the change of rooms.     Leora used to do the same.

These two are going to grow on us I think.

This stand-in for Emily is no good, even tho there was some action in the BR (if the blur thumbs was from her room, I'm not sure lol)
She should take her small pipe and shady friends and run for the door and never return.

Emily is hot but once again another poor choice made by RLC. You are suppose to learn from your mistakes not keep making them. :ph34r:

I think I caught Emily in the heat of the moment.."masturbating"...but hiding from the cams under covers....I am sure being the head of the house Angie has talked to both "Emily and Samantha" on how to keep the viewers watching.  I do think that Emily has been in the apartment way long to still be hiding from the cams...especially when most of the other apartment viewers are dropping like dead flies.  Surly she doesn't hid under covers when she is at the bank collecting her pay from RLC.8)

2 months and haven't seen anything remotely sexual from her, don't expect Emily or anyone else masturbating 10 times a day but the occasional shower and laying around looking at your phone is not good enough. Masturbating and having sex under covers they should be fined more than rewarded JMO.