Adri made a great beginning last night after an hesitant start.   

Only a few days ago in the bath at B2 with Monica and Anita she kept her knickers on.   Last night all bashfulness was forgotten - first naked cards with Anita, Blair and Hunk followed by an hour in the bath all of them naked, including hunk.    Lots of squirming about and then all of them climbed on top of hunk and maybe Blair was riding his cock with the other two riding pillion behind.

And so to bed, exhausted, and after another shower naked she spread-eagled herself; her finger crept to the clit, but then she turned over and went straight to sleep.

ADRIANA & BiG DaaaaDDy

I love this kind of situation, Adri you seem more affected by the departure of BiG DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDy than Blair
You are like me, you prefer when there are men in the apartment
It excites girls like you, or even like Anita and Darina
Darina in folly for the last night of BiG D at GP, moving from her room to Blair's room, masturbating, banging on her pussy, taking off her buttocks, playing with a tube of cream, Darina wild and unpredictable
After the wine bong strip session and strip card, with BiG D & Blair and sometimes Darina between her multiple bates sessions Anita licking Adri's pussy in her bedroom, then after Adri and Anita return to their bedroom for a session of intense masturbation, U make a terrible mistake, all this is due to the exciattion of the presence of BiG D without him none of this would have happened
Yes, but here it is, the man is gone, and GP is cold again, a giant ghost ship sailing in the boredom of girls between them
Only girls, intersideral boredom, like yesterday, in your room Adri, the routine, a massage that is useless, excitement 0, then falling asleep, ah yes I also forgot the boredom of jacuzzy Adri, Blair and Anita, while a few days ago, when BiG D was there, an exciting session of jacuzzy
Darina, went outside of this boring unmanned building
Take it in the mouth, if no man is there, I tell you the most deadly boredom.

B2 is equipped for girls between them or boys for 1 night only,not GP,crowd is indipendable in this big apt women,men,mixed all the time

MORE BOYZZZ at GP,sorry Boss i dont sign it,in fact i had send a mail to RLC 4 felicitate each man enter in this GP apt except of course these 2 useless kids of DAR and R and also the K-boy cloistered in his bedroom

Hace 1 hora, zzakary dijo:

ADRIANA & BiG DaaaaDDy

Me encanta este tipo de situación, Adri le parezca Más Afectada por la partida de las Grandes DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDy de Blair
Usted es como yo, Usted you prefer CUANDO heno Hombres en el apartamento
Excita chicas Como Tú, O INCLUSO Como Anita y Darina
Darina en la locura de la última noche de Big D en el GP, moviéndose desde su habitación a la habitación de Blair, masturbándose, golpeando su coño, quitándose sus nalgas, jugando con un tubo de crema, salvaje e impredecible Darina
Después de la sesión de vino de la sesión y las tarjetas con banda, con el Big D & Blair y, a veces, Darina entre sus últimas sesiones, Bates, Anita, lamiendo, coño, de Adri, en su dormitorio, a continuación, después de Adri y Anita vuelven a su habitación para una sesión de intensa masturbación, o hacer una terrible falla, todo esto se debe a la exageración de la presencia de BiG D sin él nada de esto pasado
Sí, sí, está aquí, el hombre se ha ido, y GP está frío de nuevo, un barco fantasma gigante navegando en el aburrimiento de las niñas entre ellas
Sólo las niñas, aburrimiento intersideral, como ayer, en su sala de Adri, la rutina, la ONU masaje Que es inútil, la emoción 0, ENTONCES para conciliar el sueño, ah sí, yo también olvidé el aburrimiento de hidromasaje Adri, Blair y Anita , mientras Hace unos días, cuando BiG D estaba allí, una emocionante sesión de jacuzzy
Darina, salió de este aburrido edificio sin tripulación.
Tómalo en la boca, si no hay nadie allí, te digo el aburrimiento más mortífero.

B2 está equipado para chicas entre ellos o para niños solo por 1 noche, no como médico de cabecera, la gente es indivisible en este gran momento mujeres, hombres, mezclas todo el tiempo

MÁS boyzzz al médico de cabecera, lo siento jefe y no firmarlo, de hecho tengo que enviar un correo electrónico a RLC 4 felicite cada entrare en este GP aptos, excepto, por supuesto, estos 2 niños inútiles de DAR y también el K-boy enclaustrado en su cuarto

You assume that girls are incapable of being entertained, without the presence of man, which is shown to be not real. In fact, the presence of man has always been testimonial, as a waiter, or achiever of miraculous water or other substances ... at most, as a privileged spectator or front row. But it has never happened there.
When we do not say that we have had the presence of boys in the house, and the other girls, they have not interacted with him. In fact, it was a brake to the girls, could be shown in all its beauty by the house, by the presence of a man.

Another thing that I do not agree with, is that I thought that women were like tigers and ate everything that was put to them.
Knowing that Anita and Adriana have a partner outside the house, do you believe in a complete way, that they were going to have sex with him in front of the cameras?

Finally, he was 18 days, but are you going to tell me that everyone has been a party in his room?
Please, be real and fair, even, the card games, did not come to anything ...

But it is fair to admit, the bathrooms have been interesting to see.

Let's continue enjoying the houses, and we'll see what happens.

25 minutes ago, vortios said:

You assume that girls are incapable of being entertained, without the presence of man, which is shown to be not real. In fact, the presence of man has always been testimonial, as a waiter, or achiever of miraculous water or other substances ... at most, as a privileged spectator or front row. But it has never happened there.
When we do not say that we have had the presence of boys in the house, and the other girls, they have not interacted with him. In fact, it was a brake to the girls, could be shown in all its beauty by the house, by the presence of a man.

Another thing that I do not agree with, is that I thought that women were like tigers and ate everything that was put to them.
Knowing that Anita and Adriana have a partner outside the house, do you believe in a complete way, that they were going to have sex with him in front of the cameras?

Finally, he was 18 days, but are you going to tell me that everyone has been a party in his room?
Please, be real and fair, even, the card games, did not come to anything ...

But it is fair to admit, the bathrooms have been interesting to see.

Let's continue enjoying the houses, and we'll see what happens.

I agree except the last part about the bathroom part....it has become a part of the script of a every month or man thing that happens now.....and to me has gotten very boring....for the record look for another man to show up in two weeks or less the way things has been going on at B1.8)

4 the Boss @vortios  8)

You are wrong, give it to change Boss, this apt is not a small duplex in the city center of Barcelone, it is a large apartment in the suburbs, it is necessary to rethink, your state of mind, and if you do not too bad for you, but I hope RLC will, I'm sure now, because of what happened with Big D and the girls and the emptiness that will leave his departure
I'm sorry to tell you, but for me, the poker games and the wine strip pong were interesting,gripping more than you think and mostly more than ever(its RLC not VHTV,behavior is more important that explicit sex), and little by little, opened the girls, bare their personalities.
Important for me is the big picture,not the day by day stuff
Adri and Anita + Darina were fascinating (Serena + Rose being, for me kids and not yet adult women)
Especially the last night was exceptional and for me, I recorded everything, because it will not happen in the next days because now everything has to be redone, because Big D is gone, it's a great loss.
In this last evening, there was everything, games, nudity, madness with darina, tensions between adri and anita who left poker, sex with adri and anita, blair and big daddy
Of course Adri & Anita would not fuck with Big D in theory but life is full of surprises Boss,anyway explicit sex is not important in this context, what matters is the mind,what this is going to imply in girls' behavior, the excitement BiG D brings to these two women, the fact to have so close to her, the forbidden fruit and not to consume it, damn, all that is old as the world Boss, Adam & Eve, shit you must know, I think ;)
But it's RLC, I've already spent pleasant time with the Jasmin guy, and with BiG D was great, with the next it will be even better, but everything has to do again, but I like it frustration too.
You do not realize Boss, but the cast with Anita and Adri was of great quality.
I just have a regret, that Darina is joined the group too late
such is life...
on RLC Land

A bit late to the party, but I had to wait for you to leave on a shopping trip with Blair so I had both hands free to type.

Welcome to the Big House, Adri. A bit over two weeks in, and you have been great so far. A bit to reluctant at first to take off you panties in the games with Mr Blair and the other girls, until you finally lost them in the strip-pong Monday last week. At first a bit embarrassed and then just went with it. Since then the panties only became a necessity when starting a stripping game or going out. You kitty loves to be free and able to breathe, and we love to watch it. :wub:

On 6/4/2018 at 5:56 AM, Aussie_oi_oi_oi said:

Can someone explain to me the bruises on Adri's legs. Why, Where and How?

Even though Adri has a very nice body, I have notice the same thing with her and a few others that has come to B1 and B2 at times.....I am hoping its not any kind or type of abuse signs.  Or it could be just a hard life on the outside.  We may never know the real truth when it comes to these young ladies.8)

Looks as though Adri has a family member visiting the house.....I guess its ok seeing that since Candy's boyfriend is still there and doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon anyway.  I do believe that RLC needs to come up with some new plans for the future before they continue to lose more members as they are now because of there piss poor planing.  Seems both B1 and B2 has taken a big slump lately.   Next week we may get our first set of kids for a visit....."who knows!!!!"   Adri I hope your mom enjoys her stay!!8)

Well, I grant you it does seem most likely that the guest with the exotic hair is Adri's Mum

OR her lesbian lover ………….

She seems not old enough to be Mum;  the paper decorations round the bed this morning to welcome her were hearts; and the sign said "Welcome Home"; both things more appropriate for a Bf or Gf.

BUT last night she had terrific phone sex with someone, which suggests Bf elsewhere.

Bugger - I seem to have ended up arguing this is most likely her Mum.

Well, most blokes are a dampener on proceedings, but I'm guessing Mum will be a gas.    Adri has been the best thing at B2 for a few months - and where could she have got her spirit from?     MUM

"Bridge anyone?   Crochet?   Where did I leave my teeth?   You didn't drink from that glass Darling, did you?"

6 minutes ago, iloner said:

Well, I grant you it does seem most likely that the guest with the exotic hair is Adri's Mum

OR her lesbian lover ………….

She seems not old enough to be Mum;  the paper decorations round the bed this morning to welcome her were hearts; and the sign said "Welcome Home"; both things more appropriate for a Bf or Gf.

BUT last night she had terrific phone sex with someone, which suggests Bf elsewhere.

Bugger - I seem to have ended up arguing this is most likely her Mum.

Well, most blokes are a dampener on proceedings, but I'm guessing Mum will be a gas.    Adri has been the best thing at B2 for a few months - and where could she have got her spirit from?     MUM

"Bridge anyone?   Crochet?   Where did I leave my teeth?   You didn't drink from that glass Darling, did you?"

..LOL...I am trying my best to be good about this visit...lol..but your making it very hard!!!LOL8)

Adri, who seems to be running things in the house still has visiting company........I also see she and the other ladies still give the viewers something to view.."even when family members are visiting"..nothing wrong with that either.    Candy's boyfriend has turn into living furniture..."it would be nice to see him leave so she "Candy" can open her wings!!!8)

Seems Adri's visiting company has gone....and today she and the rest of the ladies are looking very sexy.  Adri is giving the viewers a very sexy and special show.."very sexy"..LOL8)