Adri has been looking very sexy today....seems she and the other ladies "Serena, Darina, Mila, Malina, and Anastasiia" had a nice gathering last night.  I guess things well pick up soon.  I see Candy haven't returned yet....I wonder if she had to take her boyfriend home and well return with out him?8)

Adri is one great looking lady; and tall! Today after her shower she bated on the bed after Bunny left the room; hair still in a towel. What a job she did; not afraid of showing the other girls how it should be done. Multiple fingers in both holes; ending up in a good release at the end. Brava.

Seems the girls are having some kind of party for Adri...."maybe her birthday".....she does deserve it...and she has been doing a good job of keeping the apartment in check also.  I also see that they have allowed Malina's boyfriend "Lurch" to attend...lets hope he doesn't take or sneak any pictures as he did while Malina and Anastasiia where sleep and send them out to his friends and may wind up on someones site.  Malina also seems to keep and eye on "Lurch" but can't seem to keep his eyes from wondering off towards Adri' sexy cameltoe or Adri's friends ass....I have also caught his eyes clued on Elly's big tits.  All the ladies looks very sexy tonight....but need not give "Lurch" to much trust....considering he still may have "BLUE BALLS" and may need another hand job...LOL  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRI"8)

All though the girls had a nice party for Adri last night and some did sleep most of the day...Looks as though Adri and the ladies has packed up some towels and blankets and changed into bathin suits and left the apartment, maybe to the beach or an event.....and they took Malina's short dick stud with them,  he has been crying on there shoulders since day two...I hope they didn't for get his little blue pill.....but I don't think he well need it...Elly's going....I can't blame him for looking at her she is very sexy....maybe they well have lunch together again.8)

Adri has been wonderful.   Full of sexy action and beautiful in body and mind.

Now her friend has been there over a week - we still don't know her name, but no moaning about friends overstaying because she is SEXY SEXY - those lips, that mischievous smirky look.

She deserves not only a name, but her name on a room.   I thought Loraine would turn out to be her.

There is a room free at the moment - sure, Candy is in it but would anyone miss her?    No!

So goodbye Candy, welcome Adri's SEXY PAL.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:26 PM, iloner said:

Adri has been wonderful.   Full of sexy action and beautiful in body and mind.

Now her friend has been there over a week - we still don't know her name, but no moaning about friends overstaying because she is SEXY SEXY - those lips, that mischievous smirky look.

She deserves not only a name, but her name on a room.   I thought Loraine would turn out to be her.

There is a room free at the moment - sure, Candy is in it but would anyone miss her?    No!

So goodbye Candy, welcome Adri's SEXY PAL.

Agree, Adri is great.. sexy, fun and all the girls seems to like her..

And btw her friend has a name, it's Marta..

Edit: Marta just got an official RLC name: Mary

Adri and her friend seems to be doing a good job of setting off a party or two...I wish they would do more then just tease the viewers with their before bed time "scripted" rub down and at least may it more real."  I wonder how long well her sexy friend stay.8)

Adri leads the way.

Yes, a proper girl on girl relationship with bedmate Mary, who may have been here more than a week already but only got her name on the door today.

Now Mary has her arms entwined round Adri's neck in adoration because Adri made her come beautifully.

Something tells me these girls might actually be a couple.

Let us hope having her partner stay won't slow Adri down (like it usually does when the partner who stays is a bloke).

Instead of giving my comments a title "name"..I feel I well give credit where credit is do.."and hopefully the viewers well take time to read it."    Last night it seems that Adri and her visiting friend Mary, who is now a full member of the apartment B1, gave another great show...party or what ever.   Although it did start and took place in the large two or some times three person bed room, things started to jump off with " Anastasiia, Malina, Adri, Mary and Mila" started with the cup game on the table with the little balls of course and then went into the guess who game, with removal of two of the girls clothing.  Mean while "Loraine, Elly and Candy" all three looking very sexy was in another room very nude laying on their tummy's showing lots of ass and rubbing on each other....in other words they was in their own little world.   After an hour or more later,  Adri and Mary depart's from the rest and goes to their room and like clock work started to make out in the nude and pulls out their toy vibrators,  the make out was enough to watch but not enough to pay for..."I think this should have happened a few days ago with these two".....I had to say that because "I figure we the viewers had to wait a few more days for all of this to happen with Adri and Mary for this to happen" "money"...anyway it seems after a few or more strokes from each lady and a kiss here and there "nothing oral" Adri gave Mary a few strokes with one of the vibrators that finally ended with Mary having an orgasm,  Adri never got her's.    Mean while Anastasiia and Malina "who probably would love to pull out my eye teeth for throwing rocks at her boy friend"...lol...wound up all alone in their room dancing on the bed and just rubbing on each other whispering back and forth in each others ears as though they were really not into whats happening and just went along with the flow of things, for some reason they was acting as though they were flying high on a "speeding" bullet...wayyyy out.  I did notice that Malina's guy wasn't any where to be found,  surly he wasn't far off and most likely be back.    While in her room Mila stole the show, with her erotic masturbation, especially once she turned her sexy ass towards the cams with her vibrator sticking out of her sexy ass while she rubbed her meaty and wet pussy and gave us a big and very sexy orgasm...wow!!   All the ladies was great.      I do wonder for all this to happen "did someone get a call from the big house?"  or was motivation a big part of all of it.......I feel that motivation comes in three parts: 1- it can make you feel bad  2 it can make you look bad and 3- and at the end of the day it can make you look GOOD.    Nice job ladies 4 stars from me!!::)::)::)::)8)

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"Actually be a couple" That was almost what you said about the last visitor she had......"wasn't it?"8)

I'm just such a romantic! -there is love everywhere.

I am glad to see that Adri is back.....for how long though?  Seems the only ones in the apartment that is giving the viewers something worth watching sexually is Mila with her great masturbation sets....Mary gives the viewers a good look and I am sure she "Mary and Adri" well give the viewers another scripted lesbian set.."I guess its better then nothing."   Since Candy's guy left she does nothing but work out in the mornings and stay in her room 90% of the time...she haven't done any thing for the viewers nothing since her boyfriend left.    Elly haven't giving the viewers anything but good looks.."but seems to keep Malina's boyfriend eye balling her and keeps him hard up...lol at least she found a way to keep him up..lol..now they need to work on making him last longer."   Anastasiia has completely shut down.."nothing but sleep and a lot of sun burn and bad looks at the cams."   Loraine "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" seems to still be getting her feet wet and getting use to the cams.   Malina is still baby sitting her wondering eye guy who most of the viewers are waiting for is departure.."hopefully soon."     If Adri is running things I think its time she start putting the boot in some asses in the apartment B1 and making travel reservations for the weak.   Until RLC start to also realize that bringing in these so call studs is not making things better, I think things well keep going down hill with a lot of their viewers as its doing now.  I don't think most of the viewers want to see one guy in the house with a bunch of ladies,  if they are going to bring in one they should bring in all the girls boy friends at the same time and change the name to couples.8)

On 6/29/2018 at 10:57 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Until RLC start to also realize that bringing in these so call studs is not making things better, I think things well keep going down hill with a lot of their viewers as its doing now.  I don't think most of the viewers want to see one guy in the house with a bunch of ladies,  if they are going to bring in one they should bring in all the girls boy friends at the same time and change the name to couples.8)

+1 to this. I add I doubt if most of the girls want the one guy there either.

If all or at least most girls want their boy friends to visit they should arrange it for 3 - 4 days. One issue right now is 8 girls but only 5 rooms and 6 beds so a lack of beds and privacy for each pair. For those that don't have a BF RLC could arrange something for them for a few nights then ideally 5 pairs and 5 rooms.

Otherwise keeps the boyfriends away even if it means the girl is mostly absent for 3 - 4 days.

11 hours ago, delta10 said:

+1 to this. I add I doubt if most of the girls want the one guy there either.

If all or at least most girls want their boy friends to visit they should arrange it for 3 - 4 days. One issue right now is 8 girls but only 5 rooms and 6 beds so a lack of beds and privacy for each pair. For those that don't have a BF RLC could arrange something for them for a few nights then ideally 5 pairs and 5 rooms.

Otherwise keeps the boyfriends away even if it means the girl is mostly absent for 3 - 4 days.

Girls having to share beds!    All those in favour!    That's unanimous.