Mila has a very sexy tattoo on her left butt cheek and seem to be a little shy, or maybe I am catching her at the wrong time of day.  I also wonder how long well Candy's boyfriend be around the apartment getting his jollies off watching the other girls on the sly?..lol   All in all I guess this is something that the viewers have to get use to seeing every two weeks with a guy in the building......"from the looks of it all...lets hope its not for security reason...if so and at this point the girls may just lose anyway."8)

Now that Mila doesn't have Serena in her shadows I think she well be able to open up a bit more,  I just watched her give a very sexy and open and up-close masturbation set...I must say with the music in the background "it was nice to view"..LOL  I am hoping she won't stop giving the viewers her sexy pleasures anytime soon.8)

All the ladies in B1 are very sexy....and lovely to view,  but when it comes to paying the rent Mila always give's her all with her masturbation sets.  She is very sexy at it and from what I see nothing's fake about her.8)

I guess Mila well continue to give the viewers what they want when it comes to masturbation.....seems the others are there, but show very little and some times more in a hurry to get it over with and jumped to something else....."as we say in the real world "SCRIPTED"....I hope Mila stay in the apartment for a while longer.8)

I watched Mila with Naomi the other night. There's little doubt that Mila is bisexual and it showed. Naomi did her usual "touchy-feely" thing and then brought out the message cream to do Mila's back. The next thing I knew, Mila was lying on top of Naomi  and rubbing her nude body against a surprised Naomi. However, the latter cooled things off and it went downhill from there.  Mila tried to get things going again but to no avail. Hugging and petting was the best she could do.

9 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I watched Mila with Naomi the other night. There's little doubt that Mila is bisexual and it showed. Naomi did her usual "touchy-feely" thing and then brought out the message cream to do Mila's back. The next thing I knew, Mila was lying on top of Naomi  and rubbing her nude body against a surprised Naomi. However, the latter cooled things off and it went downhill from there.  Mila tried to get things going again but to no avail. Hugging and petting was the best she could do.

I think she may have been putting on a show...due to the fact she "Mila did the same thing with Mary" before Adri's return and that didn't go to far either...for me it was something to keep the viewers guessing "fishing" and biting.   I like Mila, I think she is one who gets the viewers when she masturbates, and seems the only one in the apartment that is really true to it when time comes......in other words when it comes time for someone to give the viewers a real masturbation in the open and none fake between B1 and B2 that's where Mila comes in....even though she is sexy...she doesn't have to put on a beauty show first to grab the viewers, its all natural......but I do think that the lesbian thing is a show and fake....."and she is not the only one doing it."    "My opinion, there are only two real lesbians at RLC and that's Kira and Nina."8)

I go away for 3 days and Mila tries to get it on with Naomi - well, that's my take on what TBird says above.    You guys should club together and send me away more often!    

Equally I agree with Rubberman.    I don't think either Mila or Naomi are in the girls exclusive camp.

But there is room for hope!    Last night when I logged on both were asleep, Naomi's foot kept twitching.    Mila would half open her eyes, close them, twitch, twitch, until Mila's arm fell onto the sheet over N's tits, N's arm fell onto Mila's thigh … Eventually,  both girls were awake.   If they touched by 'accident' they giggled embarrassed,  and for a while they snuggled into sleep nose to nose.    This 'flirting' in their half-awake sleep went on for two hours.

They like each other.    They want to make love.   Doesn't mean they are Lesbian.

It does mean they are great fun to watch.   (But more action please).

I think that together with Adri and her partner Marta, Mila is the best thing in GP.
Mila without making much noise, is one of the best girls who are lately going through the two houses.
She is pure spectacle, and every penny she is earning, she deserves it in duplicate.
His dedication, his commitment to the show within RLC and in general, everything he does inside the house for the spectators is commendable.

Judging by the Replay thumbs Mila had a determined push at Naomi's virtue.    Mila, naked, seems to have her head between naked N's legs.    At last.

And as we all know, the things you watch for happen when you aren't watching.

Is it worth looking on Replay?   or is it a moment's lucky capture that came to nothing?

Got to agree with Vortios though, Mila has been moving things along in her way just as much as Adri has in hers.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Judging by the Replay thumbs Mila had a determined push at Naomi's virtue.    Mila, naked, seems to have her head between naked N's legs.    At last.

And as we all know, the things you watch for happen when you aren't watching.

Is it worth looking on Replay?   or is it a moment's lucky capture that came to nothing?

Got to agree with Vortios though, Mila has been moving things along in her way just as much as Adri has in hers.

You have your own mind...."buy the replay" and judge for yourself!!!  Remember everyone have their own thoughts and thoughts...... Madam Adri and Mary are nice, but seems to be something quick and easy for the viewers "fishing hook" before bed time.8)