I suppose this is Mary's 'opening' night.

Coming with another girl gently thrusting  two dildoes in your pussy must be counted as the best opener ever.

And now lying on top of Adri her 'opening' gapes in a relaxed way.

Very lovely.   What a start!

Welcome Mary..."glad you decided to stay."....its possible once Adri is gone you can keep the ball rolling,  unless RLC decide's to pass the throne to another in the apartment.8)

Names carry expectations.    Mary - well, the expectation is virginal innocence, goodness.

Mary/Marta seems full of goodness, and I would love to join the long queue to suck it out of her.

But innocence.    Not sure I have ever seen a girl look less innocent.

She's got a look would give a Bishop a hard on. 

Mary and Mila was sought of in the mix...until Adri came back into the apartment from a short lived vacation....I wonder if this well continue or well Mary continue where she left off with Adri and leave Mila alone...now?8)

Mary and Madam Adri gave both gave the viewers a great masturbation set last night...close and inches from the cam.   I am wondering if they are going to continue to get up every morning  and be gone most of the day as with the rest of the girls.   I guess Malina and her boyfriend are picking up the slack for the missing in the apartment,  as bad as I hate to say it Malina and her boyfriend are having more sexual activity then most of the girls anyway..."glad to see that they got a room"...at least while Mila is at B2 auditioning for a move.8)

I wonder if Mary or Elly is in control of things in the B1?   Whom ever it is the girls are looking very sexy and getting along with each other so far.8)

I guess Mary and Bridget are one in one...seems for the second night in a row they both are starting to stay out all night and come in later in the day to show some 10 minutes of small flesh and sleep the rest of the day!!!  I am hoping this is not going to continue until its time for them both to leave......I do remember Adri taking a small vacation just to come back and do nothing but stay gone most of the day shopping until it was time for her to leave.  I do think if they are getting bored..they need to contact RLC for a quicker return home or just leave.8)

There are some arseholes on chat who seem to enjoy insulting women and, alas, you seem to to be their latest victim. They appear to target strong women, Lola, Neia, Rose and now you' .Fuck them! I think they have unresolved  mommy issues? You are a beautiful lady. Wear these losers hate as a badge of honour. Keep being yourself and, just a suggestion, the living room at GP would be a great place  for a party?

Slightly confusing last night as to what lesson Amina was teaching to Mary and Bridget - but I enjoyed it.

Mary seemed unwilling to let Bridget touch her pussy, even though she let her jill her off only a few days ago.   And Bridget also went all bashful, before surreptitiously allowing Amina finger access from behind (and she fingered Amina's arsehole).

Soon though Mary's own fingers found the spot, with encouraging breast stroking and throat holding from Bridget, While Amina stopped fingering Bridget and reached across her to insert two fingers stiff into Mary's very open by now cunt.    Her cries rose in volume, her fingers whirled, Bridget held her at the throat, Amina pushed in and in ……….. and Mary came loudly.

Great show.   Bridget hopped off to her room smartish and found an electric whizzer I had not seen before, and soon her legs were wide apart with the whizzer in her opening until she came.   (Oddly, at one moment, when she heard noises near her room, she covered up with the sheets - as though she hadn't just been in bed with the other two masturbating together!)

Amina - 5 gold stars ***** 

Seems Mary, Loraine, Elly, and Bridget are cuddle up under each other for the night....unless the T.V is broken in the living room I wonder why all four lay on a small bed watching a movie on their cell phone, when they could be on the couch in the living room watching the T.V.   Miroslava and Megan still and does keep to them self's most of the time......Mila seems to be out on a trick or somewhere under Amina's authority.8)

Seems Mary and her crew are going to give Megan's boyfriend "the FONZE'S" from "Happy Days" a free show tonight...this should and well get a rise out of him....Looks like Elly wants to fuck him as she did Malina's man when he was there also, but couldn't.....but from the looks of things she just might get the chance later down the road...LOL8)

epicture 357.jpg

Mary continues to impress.    As well as the action with Elly, she appeared to get in position underneath Megan just in case Stud's cock fell out and thrust into her by accident.

I especially enjoyed Megan kissing both girls and they did a good job at first of making it look like they were made horny by Megan getting screwed.    After their first orgasm though they both needed a break but Stud was still going strong so they had to start up again for a second.    

Mary looked like she was still keen  but I reckon Elly was really fancying a nice cup of tea.