StnCld316

Fan Page Yulia and Ivan

Yes, and it is such a big apt.  Wonder if they will recruit a 2nd couple. Welcome folks and we do hope you are entertaining.

17 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Yes, and it is such a big apt.  Wonder if they will recruit a 2nd couple. Welcome folks and we do hope you are entertaining.

I think there is another guy living there

Welcome. So far, this place is reminding of when Suzan and Hector had their apt. Lots of Hector and his mates hanging out. Hope that improves.

Thanks Yulia and Ivan for the 2 rounds of sex please shower with the lights on and have sex also with the lights on please no need to be shy.

I watched Yulia doing her morning exercise today in the LR and was quite impressed. Compared to what I've seen from the other girls, this was something else. So much power, strength and stamina - she's one fit lady!

Also, the last minutes I got to see from the late night session they had in LR was nice. To me, it seemed like she finished but he didn't. But then again, I was watching from LR cams through the BR doors.

This can turn out to be a good apt, but I think they need to get rid of the guest and tell him to take the video-games with him.

I did catch Yulia and Ivan having sex tonight....Yulia is very sexy and in shape and fit....the sex must be great.."seems Ivan doesn't last to long when Yulia is riding that horse."..LOL8)

It did look like she 'caught him off guard' the first time round! Then he came back for an encore, and a further encore as they went to bed