Seems Bridget has taken the place of Adri by her nightly small passion rubs with Mary just before bed time...she seems to be doing a good job of it and also seems to love it.  I am wondering if she may one day be Mary's replacement once she is gone.  Mary who has a way of keeping the viewers watching her sexy round ass does knows how to keep me and others watching and waiting......"surly there is a big surprise up ahead."   Both ladies are looking sexy!!8)

Yesterday, we were treated to seeing Mary go down on Bridget, who apparently climaxed, despite still keeping her panties on. Shortly after that, Mary presented her tits to Bridget's waiting lips. That should earn both a bonus for this month. 

Call me cynical, but until both are bare-assed naked and doing a sixty-niner for us I figure it's all scripted.

43 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Yesterday, we were treated to seeing Mary go down on Bridget, who apparently climaxed, despite still keeping her panties on. Shortly after that, Mary presented her tits to Bridget's waiting lips. That should earn both a bonus for this month. 

Call me cynical, but until both are bare-assed naked and doing a sixty-niner for us I figure it's all scripted.

That may be, sort of; but at the start of their play session, the first thing Bridget did was stroke herself and realize the string from her tampon was showing so she tucked it back in. I dbout Mary did any real work down there.

43 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

That may be, sort of; but at the start of their play session, the first thing Bridget did was stroke herself and realize the string from her tampon was showing so she tucked it back in. I dbout Mary did any real work down there.

2 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Good point! I didn`t notice the white string.

Bridget and Mary seems to be teasing me and I am sure other viewers again......Mary seems to like laying on top of Bridget with her ass pointed upward and pussy pointing directly towards the cams...."DAM!!!:wub: DAM!!!" nice view may I add.  These sexy two no how to keep the viewers LOOKING!!!  LOL8)

Good show just now.    Mary and Bridget got off with their dildos while M lay on top of B.

Great, and very watchable -  so far as it goes.   It was a sort of hands-off mutual masturbation.    There was no spark of affection between them, or response to each other.

Not a complaint though, happy to watch.     Except, -

Meanwhile, poor patient Mila nursed her aching pussy along the corridor, missing Naomi, missing affection and ready to lust after ……. someone warm, caring, lonely.

This is a scam that works amazingly well, Bridget, I congratulate you, the queen of the RLC top of thumbnails where nothing happen
Bridget spends so much time to tease, she has bruises on each side near of her vagina... :biggrin:
Her specialities:
spread legs,vagina's circumvention

Bridget and Mary are only two of the sexy ladies that stay in B1,  these two are masters when it comes to teasing the viewers and cams, .. and lets not leave out their sexy masturbation performance's also.  Miroslava and Megan who is also on the top sexy list seems to be on cue also when it comes to pleasing the viewers..."both are very sexy."  Lets hope that Dina, Chiara and Shaila well be able to pick up the slack once they "Bridget, Mary, Megan and Miroslava" leave.8)

Last night's lovemaking - it was certainly more passionate than the normal 'show' - is getting nearer and nearer to the real thing.

Yes, I know I have 'form' on being over-optimistic on the girl-girl issues, but seems to me Bridget has always been more open to some real lesbian sex with Mary, and last night Mary was stroking Bridget's breasts and pussy with some abandon.    Not long ago she stopped the action when Brid tried to kiss her nipples.    Last night more seemed possible.     

Are they working up to a 'spectacular' as their time to leave comes round?     Its RLC; so I guess 'disappointment for the viewers' is the most likely outcome.

Looks like Bridget and Mary has turned up the energy in B1 and got some of the other sexy ladies in the house to joined them in Megan's room for some sexy fun and laughter.....Dina and Shaila seems to be tucked in bed and not welling to join in tonight....."but even with out the two "Dina and Shaila" all is still good.8)

Bridget has always been a friendly girl.

But what a shame her Best Friend - the one with the delicious tits who wore pale blue night clothes with cartoons on - only stayed the one night.    Stunning looks.     The erotic way they  washed each other in the shower wasn't just for us.   B couldn't keep her hands off her, and they slept cuddled so close.

Mary won't allow Bridget access beyond the 'show' (mind you, there's not much they haven't done with each other).    Let us hope BF gets to stay again.    We might just get to see the 'real' Bridget.

Anita - Bridget - Mary

Mary - Bridget - Anita

That's how they swapped positions on the bed last night, turn and again; kissing, stroking, Bridget early naked, her pussy swollen red and agape.

Bridget fingered their pussies over their pants and Mary seemed to orgasm early, then her pants came off.  M and A brought Bridget to orgasm a drizzle of oil and their flat palms on her pussy.    Yum!

The kissing was very erotic, and B and M got well into it, Anita reluctant at first then succumbing to eat at the love feast.     Bridget looked  like her dreams had at last come true, with a huge raw lovebite on her neck (I thought from Mary).

Was this the damn bursting?   All those weeks of fake 'not quite' lovemaking turning into some real lust?     Or a bonus-hitting swansong before leaving?

I'm hoping they'll do it all over again tonight so we can judge.