I believe the B1 apartment is going down hill...."looks like the the staff "RLC and Nora and crew" has brought back Megan's boy toy stud for another round with the girls again...LOL  I am sure with the swell of his dick, the head on his shoulders should be even bigger while he constantly checks out his looks in the mirror....but on the other hand Elly his gone, so he has no one to impress except his waitress Megan....."but Mary did give him a full view of her ass and muff with out hesitation, and well probably let him have his way with her this time."..LOL8)

PICTURE 38.jpg

So Miro is gone leaving Megan on her own.   

She likes company.    And attention.   And is open to experiences.   (She said Yes to Rebecca licking her pussy.)

She knows the power of flirting with the girls; and now her friend is not there she may become adventurous.

So, if Bf stays out of the way (I'm hoping) she just may plan a little girlie fun.

Some of the girls did get together last night and did some nightly playing in Mary's bed, nothing serious!!!...but I was wondering why Megan didn't join in on the fun as she normal does.  Maybe she is ready to go and miss's her man or room mate.  She has been looking some what sad.8)

Seems Megan's boyfriend has been gone for awhile now,  and she has either added more to her stay or may not be ready to leave yet...."either way tonight she showed how much she did miss her boyfriend with a very sexy masturbation set."  While the other ladies was laying under each other trying to perform on one stage " Bridget's bed" Megan was doing her own thing, and surly keeping me and others eyes wide open....I think tonight Megan just needed some alone time and she got it.8)

Megan has been giving us some nice masturbation sets lately...but it looks like her boyfriend "pretty boy" is back for yet another round with the girls to bring up the ratings...I am so hoping that when he leaves this time he takes Megan with him....his 3 times appearance is enough for me and I am sure for some of the viewers.   I did tune in on him trying to have sex in the kitchen over the food with Megan.."less not talk up the word NASTY and un-sanitary... just yet...someone may say "its a part of their life style."..LOL8)

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Megan has been giving us some nice masturbation sets lately...but it looks like her boyfriend "pretty boy" is back for yet another round with the girls to bring up the ratings...I am so hoping that when he leaves this time he takes Megan with him....his 3 times appearance is enough for me and I am sure for some of the viewers.   I did tune in on him trying to have sex in the kitchen over the food with Megan.."less not talk up the word NASTY and un-sanitary... just yet...someone may say "its a part of their life style."..LOL8)

He was licking Megan's arsehole while she was stirring the pot on the hob.   Two large steaks lay unwrapped on the counter.

For my twopennorth he got his priorities right - Megan's arsehole first, steaks later.       Her hands stayed clean, though she seemed to be enjoying the attention so maybe she drooled a bit into the food.

If the steaks tasted a bit shit - I bet it was worth it!