I believe the B1 apartment is going down hill...."looks like the the staff "RLC and Nora and crew" has brought back Megan's boy toy stud for another round with the girls again...LOL  I am sure with the swell of his dick, the head on his shoulders should be even bigger while he constantly checks out his looks in the mirror....but on the other hand Elly his gone, so he has no one to impress except his waitress Megan....."but Mary did give him a full view of her ass and muff with out hesitation, and well probably let him have his way with her this time."..LOL8)

PICTURE 38.jpg

So Miro is gone leaving Megan on her own.   

She likes company.    And attention.   And is open to experiences.   (She said Yes to Rebecca licking her pussy.)

She knows the power of flirting with the girls; and now her friend is not there she may become adventurous.

So, if Bf stays out of the way (I'm hoping) she just may plan a little girlie fun.

Some of the girls did get together last night and did some nightly playing in Mary's bed, nothing serious!!!...but I was wondering why Megan didn't join in on the fun as she normal does.  Maybe she is ready to go and miss's her man or room mate.  She has been looking some what sad.8)

Seems Megan's boyfriend has been gone for awhile now,  and she has either added more to her stay or may not be ready to leave yet...."either way tonight she showed how much she did miss her boyfriend with a very sexy masturbation set."  While the other ladies was laying under each other trying to perform on one stage " Bridget's bed" Megan was doing her own thing, and surly keeping me and others eyes wide open....I think tonight Megan just needed some alone time and she got it.8)

Megan has been giving us some nice masturbation sets lately...but it looks like her boyfriend "pretty boy" is back for yet another round with the girls to bring up the ratings...I am so hoping that when he leaves this time he takes Megan with him....his 3 times appearance is enough for me and I am sure for some of the viewers.   I did tune in on him trying to have sex in the kitchen over the food with Megan.."less not talk up the word NASTY and un-sanitary... just yet...someone may say "its a part of their life style."..LOL8)

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Megan has been giving us some nice masturbation sets lately...but it looks like her boyfriend "pretty boy" is back for yet another round with the girls to bring up the ratings...I am so hoping that when he leaves this time he takes Megan with him....his 3 times appearance is enough for me and I am sure for some of the viewers.   I did tune in on him trying to have sex in the kitchen over the food with Megan.."less not talk up the word NASTY and un-sanitary... just yet...someone may say "its a part of their life style."..LOL8)

He was licking Megan's arsehole while she was stirring the pot on the hob.   Two large steaks lay unwrapped on the counter.

For my twopennorth he got his priorities right - Megan's arsehole first, steaks later.       Her hands stayed clean, though she seemed to be enjoying the attention so maybe she drooled a bit into the food.

If the steaks tasted a bit shit - I bet it was worth it! 

Megan took her part in the Three Stooges show with Danaya and Irma very well last night.   

Somehow she manages to ignore their nonsense with a smile while getting on with the important business of keeping her phone customer base up to date - last night she ended up in the bath on some cushions filming herself jilling off while the usual shenanigans carried on in her bedroom.    Actually, she looked lovely in some sort of weird multi tailed suspender belt.

Her very first party in B2 she wore a policeman's hat and wielded baton and handcuffs with some serious intent.    Those girls are enjoying their fun fetish underwear for now, but as the sexual tension rises I reckon Megan could really get into some sadism-bondage.

They should send that nasty fucker Efim over to GP.    Who wouldn't enjoy seeing Megan whip the bastard senseless!

Looks like Irma and Danaya has left and Megan is all alone again.....I wonder why Megan didn't leave with them seeing that she was having such a good time.  May be once Irma and Danaya is done analyzing the rest of the apartments they well come back for another visit.8)

Looks like Magan's boytoy is leaving again.....I was hoping she was leaving with him.....all the girls came down stairs to say good bye to him even Anita in her panties...Anita seems to give Magan's boy toy better smiles then she did her boyfriend who came to the GP this morning....maybe one day she well get another chance to give him that blow job the she owes him for his visit...LOL   I think he deserves a gift from GP and the girls...this t-shirt that I know well fit seeing that he does like to check himself out in the mirror on the hour.  Megan who I think is dumb as a box of wood screws continue to let her man be someone's dildo for their entertainment needs a check up from the neck up also.....one day she well realize she was played and people like Anita and Bridget are very good con-artist.8)

picture 101.jpg

Today I saw Megan packing some of her things in her suitcase and she seemed kind of up-set.  Megan is a very sexy beautiful lady,  since day one she has always gave 100%,  while her stay Megan seemed to be a some times loner and basically kept to her self.....I notice she really only had friends when her boyfriend came...."that's when all the ladies in GP would want to be her friend and it also gave her boyfriend time to shine.....and I thought that was kind of F'd up.  Mary, Anita and Bridget used her to gain attention for them self's and viewers....once Megan's boyfriend left they all went back into there cave's as they are doing now.  I am glad to see that Irma and Danaya joined her tonight.....but hopefully now Megan can see who her real friends are.  I think Megan was a big value to the GP apartment...but shouldn't have been used either.  Hopefully Megan well pickup on the next slick talker before its to late to understand the situation......"those are the reason's why I think that Megan should have left with her boyfriend."8)

After yesterday...I am still glad to see that Megan still has a happy smile on her face thanks to Irma and Danaya being in her corner.....other then that there is nothing special going on in the GP apartment that the viewers haven't seen before.8)

Now that Megan's name has officially been removed from the GP apartment I know that she is gone,  Although very sexy I do want to say that I am sort of glad to see her go.....Megan was sweet but some times dumb with her boyfriend. I won't elaborate about her to much,  but I well miss watching her prepare food and her some times shyness.  I really don't think she had the friends she thought she had unless her boyfriend showed up on "stage" other then that the others girls had nothing to do with her on a regular basis.  I am hoping that Megan did have a safe trip back home and do come and visit us again one day.    I also hope she stop letting her man be an unleashed dog for others to fore fill there desires and wealth.....maybe one day he well make it in "HOLLYWOOD" as a pool boy.   Thank you Megan!!8)

Farewell Megan - she will be back of course.

I loved her first tour.   She played the innocent ingenue, with occasional hints of SM.    She never bated, and we saw her first try at a vibrator and her first having her pussy licked - by Rebecca who clearly fell for her.   

Two years on and she returns glossy with worldly wealth, commanding, and running a successful phone service of all-comers.    

Younger than the others, she could command but not be real friends.   But her phone life was her real life, so she didn't seem to get lonely.

She played the game with the girls, kissing where most don't, but Bf's impressive dick kept her satisfied enough she was never needy.    

Next time perhaps.

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Megan's name has officially been removed from the GP apartment I know that she is gone,  Although very sexy I do want to say that I am sort of glad to see her go.....Megan was sweet but some times dumb with her boyfriend. I won't elaborate about her to much,  but I well miss watching her prepare food and her some times shyness.  I really don't think she had the friends she thought she had unless her boyfriend showed up on "stage" other then that the others girls had nothing to do with her on a regular basis.  I am hoping that Megan did have a safe trip back home and do come and visit us again one day.    I also hope she stop letting her man be an unleashed dog for others to fore fill there desires and wealth.....maybe one day he well make it in "HOLLYWOOD" as a pool boy.   Thank you Megan!!8)

Megan left Friday.  Since it was Columbus Day in Spain RLC must have gave their IT Boys a day of rest.