Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M ischievous Megan's maybe matured?

E xciting evocation of earlier era.

G irl graceful,

A rtful attractiveness,

N imble naughty nice NOW!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who would have thought dear Megan would bring her toy out and get Elly off with 2 other girls there. Way to go girl. Now, just keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan had all three girls eating our of her hand last night as she demonstrated the wonder wand, bringing Elly to a lovely orgasm.

 Artificial situation of course, but I loved it compared to the fake fooling going on in Mary's room.

Remarkably this may well be the same wand she used for the very first time the night Rebecca licked her pussy (it did seem then that was Megan's very first time being eaten out) and Belle finished her off, all the while fending off Leathery Lola's  unwanted interference.  

That night she could barely bear to touch Rebecca's luscious tits!   Last night she was using Elly's tits as a prop in her (I assume) pay per view phone filming.

What a motivator the profit motif is.    What a difference in attitude.   The schoolgirl became the teacher.

Dare we hope she can soon persuade the 3 girls eating out of her hand  to be eating her out?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Megan and Miroslava are having their own little party in the bathtub....with some drinks....looking sexy in the water, I wonder how far they well go with each other?8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a bit of luck by chance today and caught Megan bating in the bath.

Perhaps this was more down to perseverance though.   This morning I left her standing against the sink in black pants rocking to and fro while doing phone.   I went out for a couple of hours and when I came back she was still there, except wearing different black pants.

No problem.   She is gorgeous standing still and any way up.    But then she bated naked in the bath with the shower running, occasionally sexily drinking the water, strumming her clit with those long green talons - it was swollen and pink against the hairy shadow of her triangle.

She came.   Real I thought.   Much better than the fooling around in the other rooms.

Ok its a show, but she is beautiful.     

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, iloner said:

Had a bit of luck by chance today and caught Megan bating in the bath.

Perhaps this was more down to perseverance though.   This morning I left her standing against the sink in black pants rocking to and fro while doing phone.   I went out for a couple of hours and when I came back she was still there, except wearing different black pants.

No problem.   She is gorgeous standing still and any way up.    But then she bated naked in the bath with the shower running, occasionally sexily drinking the water, strumming her clit with those long green talons - it was swollen and pink against the hairy shadow of her triangle.

She came.   Real I thought.   Much better than the fooling around in the other rooms.

Ok its a show, but she is beautiful.     

 

 

I believe she was actually doing a sort of cam show while she was in the tub, which is fine because she still looked pretty good. She also bated yesterday afternoon around 14:00 on the bed, with the ever present phone. Don't know if these are for her man or another web site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, Capeguy said:

I believe she was actually doing a sort of cam show while she was in the tub, which is fine because she still looked pretty good. She also bated yesterday afternoon around 14:00 on the bed, with the ever present phone. Don't know if these are for her man or another web site.

She spends longer on the phone than any human being can for purely social reasons.   So I'm guessing its for clients/fans.

From the look of her stuff when she unpacked it seems to me she has done very well financially since the wary girl who first appeared as Lola's 'student'.

Great.   She deserves success.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan's Bf earned a pass to stay last night.    He must have been banging her for over an hour.

With 4 of them on the bed and all that hair flying about the action was often obscured.    I did catch him looking at Mary's cunt while Elly dildoed it and later on he briefly grabbed both Elly and Mary's tits and squeezed them.   but so did Megan!

Great entertainment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks as if Megan's pretty boy the "Fonze" is staying after all,.. sending Miroslava to sleep with the not so happy looking Elly again.  Megan who I have to say is somewhat and doesn't have all of her brain cells functioning well, after showing the viewers "even if her pretty boy does watch other naked women and feel on them while having sex with her, she is still going to be with him"....I do notice she waits on her pretty boy hand and foot, while he checks him self in the mirror....."is it love or is she with him for his "conceited looks."  Seems earlier doing the day, he and Megan and Miroslava seemed to have a big laugh about last night while the others was gone.   I guess the only entertaining from the stud tonight well be Megan trying to please him..."and that seems to takes her an hour or two" is sad that she has to bring a dildo to bed for herself to help her out..."he may have a long dick...but it looks as if he doesn't know how to use it" at least on Megan....I suggest she show him a few pictures from last night.."   Elly shouldn't feel bad....."she got some of what she wanted" as for Mary, she just got off!!8)    

picture 44.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 9:20 AM, One Eyed Willie said:

Sex and masturbating has not exactly been anything exciting. Must be a reason they still have them part of RLC.. No point sending an E-mail about it as it's waste of time.

 

On 8/13/2018 at 6:33 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

It looks as if Megan's pretty boy the "Fonze" is staying after all,.. sending Miroslava to sleep with the not so happy looking Elly again.  Megan who I have to say is somewhat and doesn't have all of her brain cells functioning well, after showing the viewers "even if her pretty boy does watch other naked women and feel on them while having sex with her, she is still going to be with him"....I do notice she waits on her pretty boy hand and foot, while he checks him self in the mirror....."is it love or is she with him for his "conceited looks."  Seems earlier doing the day, he and Megan and Miroslava seemed to have a big laugh about last night while the others was gone.   I guess the only entertaining from the stud tonight well be Megan trying to please him..."and that seems to takes her an hour or two" is sad that she has to bring a dildo to bed for herself to help her out..."he may have a long dick...but it looks as if he doesn't know how to use it" at least on Megan....I suggest she show him a few pictures from last night.."   Elly shouldn't feel bad....."she got some of what she wanted" as for Mary, she just got off!!8)    

picture 44.jpg

Brotha, I think you just about nailed it.  Only thing I would add to this is the full aftermath of how Megan treated Miro during her enlighted 4-some.  Although, I don't think there will be much to top that show on RLC anytime soon, Megan set this whole thing up.  1.  She wanted the girls and prove to them that she's got a man with a bat in his pant's; 2.  I think it was her feable attempt to show her man that she can run the show and give him anything (woman) he wants, if he just give in to her desires.  and, 3.  why did she take advantage of her roommate Miro in the way she did it..  If you watch the replay of the 4some you'll see Meg running to the table at one point when she got away from the boy, for something and looked out the glass to see Miro.  At which time it appeared she locked the door.  Can't say for sure, but it was an odd moment and very fast.  I have no more likes for Meg and I hope the other girls realized that they were pawns and teased and were never going to get any of the sausage and turn their backs on Megan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×