2 2
mikeusa

Fan Page Kim and Kenny

For once B3 offers promise? I saw on chat, Kim walked in on Tony and Miami having sex. Apparently, they didn't seem to mind. Today, Kim was totally naked on the bed when Tony walked in. She didn't flinch, even though Kenny was there? I may be wrong, but I think B3 was created in the hopes that there would be some swinging? So far, no luck, but perhaps this foresome will be the one?

Edited by Rhodie
Spelling

5 hours ago, Rhodie said:

For once B3 offers promise? I saw on chat, Kim walked in on Tony and Miami having sex. Apparently, they didn't seem to mind. Today, Kim was totally naked on the bed when Tony walked in. She didn't flinch, even though Kenny was there? I may be wrong, but I think B3 was created in the hopes that there would be some swinging? So far, no luck, but perhaps this foresome will be the one?

Your words may very well be true, seeing that a lot of the apartments are starting do any and everything to get viewers, even threesomes and maybe foursomes if need be...."I am waiting for the day an apartment couple decides to bring in a four legged animal to help perform sex with one of the girls, lets also hope one day that RLC adds one more cam to this apartment too..."there seems to be a somewhat hid away in one area."..LOL8)

On 9/7/2018 at 8:38 AM, Hung7 said:

I can't get enough of watching people play on their phones 

Seriously. I've seen Kim trying to get something going with Ken and he stops and plays with his phone. The phone should not be allowed. Give them a flip phone so they can't play games

On 9/13/2018 at 11:23 AM, StnCld316 said:

Either one of those choices or they are lazy like the other Barcelona Apartments and have a cleaning lady come in to clean the place.  :D

I saw a girl cleaning the apartment last week . I have to get me one of these apartments