2 2
mikeusa

Fan Page Kim and Kenny

Recommended Posts

For once B3 offers promise? I saw on chat, Kim walked in on Tony and Miami having sex. Apparently, they didn't seem to mind. Today, Kim was totally naked on the bed when Tony walked in. She didn't flinch, even though Kenny was there? I may be wrong, but I think B3 was created in the hopes that there would be some swinging? So far, no luck, but perhaps this foresome will be the one?

Edited by Rhodie
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rhodie said:

For once B3 offers promise? I saw on chat, Kim walked in on Tony and Miami having sex. Apparently, they didn't seem to mind. Today, Kim was totally naked on the bed when Tony walked in. She didn't flinch, even though Kenny was there? I may be wrong, but I think B3 was created in the hopes that there would be some swinging? So far, no luck, but perhaps this foresome will be the one?

Your words may very well be true, seeing that a lot of the apartments are starting do any and everything to get viewers, even threesomes and maybe foursomes if need be...."I am waiting for the day an apartment couple decides to bring in a four legged animal to help perform sex with one of the girls, lets also hope one day that RLC adds one more cam to this apartment too..."there seems to be a somewhat hid away in one area."..LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 8:38 AM, Hung7 said:

I can't get enough of watching people play on their phones 

Seriously. I've seen Kim trying to get something going with Ken and he stops and plays with his phone. The phone should not be allowed. Give them a flip phone so they can't play games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 11:23 AM, StnCld316 said:

Either one of those choices or they are lazy like the other Barcelona Apartments and have a cleaning lady come in to clean the place.  :D

I saw a girl cleaning the apartment last week . I have to get me one of these apartments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Kenny and Pablo left the ladies "Amanda and Kim" on their own for a few minutes today.  Amanda and Kim didn't really waste anytime having some small sexual fun together in bed with their pink dildo....Even though they both used it on each other I do think it was to much laughter for anything to have been serious and I don't think either one really got off or had any kind of orgasm...."it was a start and I am sure they have time for more later threw out the days and weeks to come."  Who knows..."they might even change partners one night." LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that Kenny and all are still at B1, and I thought he was going to be cool, but he has not showed Kim any kind of respect at all trying to get next to Danaya!!  Dam he has got a good lady already what's wrong with his pregnant ass? He is surly getting under skin of Irma being an asshole...a complete Rodeo clown!8)

picture 71.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprisingly Kim made it back to the vacation apartment after being with Amina for a few hours with out any weight lost.....Normally Amina has her way with each "girl" that she takes into her den....."surly some of Amina's fans are going to be upset with the out come."...but I think it was all the beginning of a show that well continue to grow as the days go by..  Kenny seems to be as happy and a child in a play pen who just I his favorite toy back and from the looks on his face while Kim was away he was worried....."I don't blame him"....Amina is very good at what she does..."that's why she holds the "key" to B2. Kim, Kenny, Amanda and Pablo, are about two of the best couples that has been in the vacation apartment...."so why mess it up doing strange crap? let them continue to be real."8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 6:32 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Surprisingly Kim made it back to the vacation apartment after being with Amina for a few hours with out any weight lost.....Normally Amina has her way with each "girl" that she takes into her den....."surly some of Amina's fans are going to be upset with the out come."...but I think it was all the beginning of a show that well continue to grow as the days go by..  Kenny seems to be as happy and a child in a play pen who just I his favorite toy back and from the looks on his face while Kim was away he was worried....."I don't blame him"....Amina is very good at what she does..."that's why she holds the "key" to B2. Kim, Kenny, Amanda and Pablo, are about two of the best couples that has been in the vacation apartment...."so why mess it up doing strange crap? let them continue to be real."8)

Shes not that good  cause the one girl she wants to break is not having it and that is Val. Also i think Karol Broke her and not the other way around. But yes Amina & Karole are both Experts at cuddle seduction 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight I have to say I saw a re-make of the three stooges with Danaya "Moe"  Kenny "Curly"  and kim "Larry"  I guess Irma came up with some kind of sexual three some script that made all three look really dumb.... Kim who has tried her best to be easy and stupid looking with either Amina or Danaya have become and expert at it with her dizzy confused and "she well do anything for money look got an award tonight,......although Danaya and Kenny should be real lovers because they have so much in common "dumb and dumber"  lol   It does looks like Danaya did accomplish one thing..."that she did make the idiot of the year award, after Kenny went down on her why didn't she take his tiny sausage in her mouth it was open wide enough for the viewers to see her tonsils....it should give her something to dream about when she give us her next masturbation set."  Kenny should give himself a big pate on the back for finally getting what he originally wanted in B1.."and it wasn't hard at all."8)

PICTURE 31.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another evening (night) where Ken showed just what an insecured and bullying shit he really is. After Irma went home, Danaya and Kim got together and they planned on some "girl-on-girl" time together.  Apparently, Kim must have let Ken know what they had planned because he started being clingy with Kim, holding her and groping her. Eventually, Danaya went into the kitchen to have a talk with Ken. I have no idea what was said, since they spoke in Russian. Ken seemed to settle down for a while. Then he got touchy-feely with both Danaya and Kim. In the meantime, Amanda was quietly observing what was transpiring. Pablo and Ken started a stupid game that lasted until 05:30 a.m., Barca time. They dragged it out at Ken`s instigation, probably hoping that the women would be too tired to want to play at that hour.  Pablo seems to follow along with whatever Ken comes up with. 

Danaya and Kim showered together while Ken was spread-eagled on the bed. He showered once the girls were in the bedroom. Rather than leave Kim and Danaya alone, Ken came into the bedroom for some attention. He thoroughly messed up  the situation by forcing himself on Danaya, who had told him on several occasions that she wants nothing to do with him.  Kim tried to get him to behave but he wanted in on the action. It resulted in Danaya on one side of the bed, Kim in the middle and idiot Ken on the far side and that was the end of what could have been an eventful night for Kim. It seems that Ken does not want Kim to have another  bi session with Danaya unless he`s involved. He must be very insecure and he's shown that he's a domineering individual. I wouldn't be too surprised if Kim leaves the relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

Another evening (night) where Ken showed just what an insecured and bullying shit he really is. After Irma went home, Danaya and Kim got together and they planned on some "girl-on-girl" time together.  Apparently, Kim must have let Ken know what they had planned because he started being clingy with Kim, holding her and groping her. Eventually, Danaya went into the kitchen to have a talk with Ken. I have no idea what was said, since they spoke in Russian. Ken seemed to settle down for a while. Then he got touchy-feely with both Danaya and Kim. In the meantime, Amanda was quietly observing what was transpiring. Pablo and Ken started a stupid game that lasted until 05:30 a.m., Barca time. They dragged it out at Ken`s instigation, probably hoping that the women would be too tired to want to play at that hour.  Pablo seems to follow along with whatever Ken comes up with. 

Danaya and Kim showered together while Ken was spread-eagled on the bed. He showered once the girls were in the bedroom. Rather than leave Kim and Danaya alone, Ken came into the bedroom for some attention. He thoroughly messed up  the situation by forcing himself on Danaya, who had told him on several occasions that she wants nothing to do with him.  Kim tried to get him to behave but he wanted in on the action. It resulted in Danaya on one side of the bed, Kim in the middle and idiot Ken on the far side and that was the end of what could have been an eventful night for Kim. It seems that Ken does not want Kim to have another  bi session with Danaya unless he`s involved. He must be very insecure and he's shown that he's a domineering individual. I wouldn't be too surprised if Kim leaves the relationship.

Kenny went down on Danaya and she laid there and enjoyed it.....I couldn't or didn't see anything that was forced by him...if she didn't want it to happen she could have easily got her ass up and went into another room.  Danaya got part of what she wanted yes she had been drinking but did a dam good job of standing and taking a shower with Kim......and Kim is not going to leave her relationship with Kenny...she is getting paid very well doing her part in all of this.....you know as well as I do that she well get the rest in the next up coming episode of "The New Three Stooges"..LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Kenny went down on Danaya and she laid there and enjoyed it.....I couldn't or didn't see anything that was forced by him...if she didn't want it to happen she could have easily got her ass up and went into another room.  Danaya got part of what she wanted yes she had been drinking but did a dam good job of standing and taking a shower with Kim......and Kim is not going to leave her relationship with Kenny...she is getting paid very well doing her part in all of this.....you know as well as I do that she well get the rest in the next up coming episode of "The New Three Stooges"..LOL8)

I did not see Kenny going down on Danaya, so I can't comment on that, but she did appear to be less than enthusiastic about his advances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the last week or so I wonder if Kim still really wants to be with Kenny or is just outwardly acting to make it seem that way since the alternative would be to leave RLC and the money she is getting and return home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2